Walking away from a successful career so you can get laid more.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I know this never comes up in discussions but it should. Think of the careers that society would look up to or at least set you up for some good success in the long-term:

- Doctor
- Engineer
- Lawyer
- Corporate life
- Finance

All careers where you can realistically make good money and get things like your health, 401k, and those things accounted for. The downfall is that the amount of work you put into those careers, corporate politics, HR, and a host of other things are not ideal for a situation where you get a ton of pussy. Compare those careers to being a DJ at a strip club, bartender at a prime spot, or any profession where sleeping around is encouraged and you get to be around a lot of hot girls.

It makes me beg the question that if a guy was serious about having a lot of sex with lots of women that he should consider getting that out of the way before he pursues a high pressure job that requires a lot of education and commitment. If a guy is in the job itself, should he take time off or could he take time off to pursue getting laid a lot to get it out of his system?

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You're right that some jobs make it easier to get laid than others, but I've never heard of someone needing to leave their career to get laid.

If you're working at a job that consumes so many hours for so many years of your life that you never have any free time to do anything, let alone meet girls, then that's not good for you at all. As far as I know, the jobs you listed I think generally involve 40-50 hours a week. Or in other words, I've never met a doctor, lawyer, engineer, etc. who didn't have free time to enjoy life at least a little. I'm sure there's busy periods, but no, a successful career should not involve working 80 hours a week for the rest of your life and having no time for anything else.

>