What are some game and seduction techniques for uglier guys?

strictlyincreasing

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi GC community. I'm an ugly guy and I am having trouble. I know that the main attraction factor is in a guy's looks. A woman is attracted to a guy or not (https://www.girlschase.com/content/attr ... or-it-isnt) and that is set in stone from the outset (https://www.girlschase.com/content/girl ... right-away). So, anything about him that might be considered attractive is actually useless unless it can be instantly observed. Moreover, specific approach invitations are supplied to good looking men and these approach invitations really do lead to successful approaches.

I have found the following.
-Online dating. Looks matter a lot and it's very hard to get dates. I can use deceptive photos to make myself better looking but, when we are in person, the game is up and the lady is not happy about these tricks.
-Direct day game. After delivering either a specific or generic direct opener with good eye contact, posture and vocal tone, the woman smiles and seems charmed. Then, as soon as I transition into a regular conversation beyond the opener, she cautions me that she has to go. Then she thanks me and goes on her way.
-Night game. Totally cold reactions. Ladies will not talk more than a few words. Those few words are excuses about why they can't talk or are busy with something at the moment. I know that most ladies are not so unfriendly, so I figured that it must be the nighttime venues doing this.

So, how does an uglier guy meet women to date? I haven't listed indirect day game. Can that work? As for social circle, mine seems to be very fragmented i.e. I have many separate friends rather than a large group of friends, all of whom are mutual friends. This seems to be the case for many people post college age. Can this social circle be changed into one that allows a guy to meet women? Should I read Hector's social circle book or will it not apply here?

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well I’m not an ugly guy, but from what I have seen from other guys that girls called ugly but they might give him a chance is his confidence.

These guys know they have to sometimes work twice as hard, but they focused more on their attitudes or something that girls would like.

Like in school they would focus on being popular, they would be class clowns, they would play sports, etc.

They used something else that women found attraction in and used it.

Some of them also develop a great personality aka game to use their words for women.

I have always heard that women look at men differently than men look at women; men like women for looks, women like men for their confidence. I find this very true, looks get your foot in the door and it gets you more girls with ease, but that confident personality is what keeps the girls around.

I’ve had girls tell me before that I’m extremely attractive and handsome, almost perfect, but I lacked personality. I still could have fucked them of course, but it turned me off when they said that, but that’s what girls look for, you can’t be a boring dude at all, you have to give them exciting feelings.

So since you can’t really do the things I listed because you’re not in school, all I can say is this.

-You have to get in the gym, you have to be muscular, I don’t care if this site or anyone else says it’s not worth it, I believe that it’s better to have muscles than to not have it, especially if you plan on doing online dating. You said you were in good shape before, but I bet if you had muscles it would be easier for you to get more attention from girls.

You don’t have to have huge muscles, but have them noticeable when you wear a shirt.

This takes time and don’t focus on chicks giving you all this attention very easy because of it, you’re doing it to feel better about your looks and it makes it easier to get more chicks, you still need game.

-You have to develop a personality, you have to bring good vibes to women, don’t be a clown, but be charming funny, be smooth, there’s articles on here that talk about it.

That’s all I got, you should look up the article about attraction factors, focus on that, read the articles and you will do better.

strictlyincreasing

Space Monkey
space monkey
Sub-Zero said:
Well I’m not an ugly guy, but from what I have seen from other guys that girls called ugly but they might give him a chance is his confidence.

These guys know they have to sometimes work twice as hard, but they focused more on their attitudes or something that girls would like.

Like in school they would focus on being popular, they would be class clowns, they would play sports, etc.

They used something else that women found attraction in and used it.

Some of them also develop a great personality aka game to use their words for women.

I have always heard that women look at men differently than men look at women; men like women for looks, women like men for their confidence. I find this very true, looks get your foot in the door and it gets you more girls with ease, but that confident personality is what keeps the girls around.

I’ve had girls tell me before that I’m extremely attractive and handsome, almost perfect, but I lacked personality. I still could have fucked them of course, but it turned me off when they said that, but that’s what girls look for, you can’t be a boring dude at all, you have to give them exciting feelings.

So since you can’t really do the things I listed because you’re not in school, all I can say is this.

-You have to get in the gym, you have to be muscular, I don’t care if this site or anyone else says it’s not worth it, I believe that it’s better to have muscles than to not have it, especially if you plan on doing online dating. You said you were in good shape before, but I bet if you had muscles it would be easier for you to get more attention from girls.

You don’t have to have huge muscles, but have them noticeable when you wear a shirt.

This takes time and don’t focus on chicks giving you all this attention very easy because of it, you’re doing it to feel better about your looks and it makes it easier to get more chicks, you still need game.

-You have to develop a personality, you have to bring good vibes to women, don’t be a clown, but be charming funny, be smooth, there’s articles on here that talk about it.

That’s all I got, you should look up the article about attraction factors, focus on that, read the articles and you will do better.

Muscles and bodybuilding? Are you seriously recommending that? I have built plenty of muscle and it's absolutely useless. An ugly guy with muscles is.... an ugly guy (with muscles). People tell me that I look like I am in good shape, and have the appropriate v shape, when I am wearing clothes. Men and women who I was not interested in dating have said so. Like I said, I do not get approach invitations and my approaches fall flat right after the opener. I was thinking of ditching my gym routine and putting that time into doing more approaches instead. Many of the experienced guys on here got their best results when slightly chubby and soft. So I really don't think that muscles matter at all. But, even if they do, I definitely have that covered.

As for the vibe and personality, how do I develop it without actually talking to women with whom I am trying to flirt? I can't develop it with female or male friends. As soon as I try to flirt with a female, she's gone within a minute, as I described. I've read so many of the articles but I never get a chance to implement any of the advice because attraction just does not seem to be there.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Muscles do work, well at least for me, girls always talk about my muscles any chance they get.

But if you have that covered and it’s not working, then yeah do more approaches and work on your vibe.

The only way to work on that without approaching, is to tell yourself that you’re the prize, you have to assume these women will be attracted to you for whatever reason that is, I tell you muscles matter the most for someone like you because you said you weren’t good looking, do you make good money? Maybe you can use that to give yourself confidence.

When I say muscles are important, it isn’t that that’s the only way to get girls, but it is something you can use when you don’t have anything else you feel girls would like.

Basically you have to have something about yourself that you value that you think girls would value as well.

Besides telling yourself you’re the prize and assuming attraction, I suggest you read those articles about that, just google search the articles with those two names.

There’s also another article on what to do if your approach isn’t working.

And you keep saying guys are getting more girls being out of shape and chubby, I still don’t know where you read that on here, Chase has said he has gotten laid while chubby, but he just made an article a few months back saying that if you want to do well in anything in life, you have to be in shape.

He also said that muscles aren’t a super big deal unless you’re in the top percent of it.

So don’t think that these guys are getting girls because they’re chubby lol.

So yeah if you feel muscles aren’t important or if it doesn’t work, don’t go to the gym as much, read those articles, internalize that, and approach more women.

strictlyincreasing

Space Monkey
space monkey
Sub-Zero said:
Muscles do work, well at least for me, girls always talk about my muscles any chance they get.

But if you have that covered and it’s not working, then yeah do more approaches and work on your vibe.

The only way to work on that without approaching, is to tell yourself that you’re the prize, you have to assume these women will be attracted to you for whatever reason that is, I tell you muscles matter the most for someone like you because you said you weren’t good looking, do you make good money? Maybe you can use that to give yourself confidence.

When I say muscles are important, it isn’t that that’s the only way to get girls, but it is something you can use when you don’t have anything else you feel girls would like.

Basically you have to have something about yourself that you value that you think girls would value as well.

Besides telling yourself you’re the prize and assuming attraction, I suggest you read those articles about that, just google search the articles with those two names.

There’s also another article on what to do if your approach isn’t working.

And you keep saying guys are getting more girls being out of shape and chubby, I still don’t know where you read that on here, Chase has said he has gotten laid while chubby, but he just made an article a few months back saying that if you want to do well in anything in life, you have to be in shape.

He also said that muscles aren’t a super big deal unless you’re in the top percent of it.

So don’t think that these guys are getting girls because they’re chubby lol.

So yeah if you feel muscles aren’t important or if it doesn’t work, don’t go to the gym as much, read those articles, internalize that, and approach more women.

I don't make great money. I'm in the top 6% or so of earners in my city but over here that doesn't buy you much. I still dress like an average guy and don't have any fancy thing because, well, there isn't enough time to go gaming/dating, do your fitness training, do fun activities every week, go to work and buy such things. However, I know, from my interactions, that women couldn't care less about money. The guys getting the women are getting paid half as much and spending three quarters of the time that I spend at work. I have less free time and that's something that women hate. So women do not like that I make good money, as far as I can tell. Chase has said several times that money is totally irrelevant and I have seen that.

You get compliments about your muscles because you're good looking. E.g. "Brad Pitt seems to have such a great personality." Good compliments are lumped upon good looking people and all of their positive things are considered even more highly.

Hector posted a photo of himself on Instagram with a huge belly. He lost it now, but you can see that he's not in the shape that he was in when he was in college and yet look at his results. Everywhere I look, it's the good looking guys, not those with muscles, who are doing well with women.

So just vibe...is that all? The problem is that the ladies are walking away very soon into the interaction. So is that really my vibe causing that in 20 seconds? They really seem like they appreciate my opener.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
How do you know your ugly? Were you told this a lot? How do you know these guys are good looking? How do you know they don’t get girls because of their game?

I think the saying goes that confidence is the most important trait to women.

All you can work on is your vibe if you have everything else handled.

And a lot of the guys you are talking about had to learn game, they weren’t just getting pussy thrown at them their whole lives.

I won’t say that you’ll get a good vibe in a day or that I’ll work quickly, but it has to be how your delivery is, you might come off as unsure or maybe these girls really don’t want to talk to any dudes.

Chase says at first you won’t know who to approach, after you do some approaches, then you’ll be able to see what girls are more open to you.

I wouldn’t suggest spam approaching, just approach girls you think are cute and that aren’t close to each other during your outings.

You have to go through a lot of rejections to get somewhere most of the time, you’re new at this it won’t be that easy.

I for one like clubs, it gives me a lot of women to talk to and even though their guards are up compared to day game, I feel a lot more comfortable approaching there than day game, but everyone’s different.

Is there any time that you had a girl attracted to you or liked you? What was it that made them attracted to you? Find out what that is and think about how other women can like that as well.

Michal

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I was on a business training and there was this Danny DeVito looking guy. He was taller, about 6 ft (185cm) and pretty chubby. Maybe worse than Mr. DeVito. Anyways, I never got a glimpse of insecurity from him. We were in teams and discussed a lot of unrelated topics. He spoke very calmly and with good tonality. Whenever he spoke, it had rythm. Sometimes he put more punctuation on some words. It was fairly bizzare experience because you almost never see a guy like that. TBH I felt some cognitive dissonance. "He is ugly, he is supposed to be weird in some way and not be able to command the room" (he was a participant btw not a lecturer) "but he is very secure with himself so I get why the only girl there looks at him this way".
Point being - the way he spoke.
Then - complete security with himself. He owned it.
He was a good salesman actually so maybe learn some sales techniques.
The vibe - as I said, I felt certain strength from him.
He was incredibly focused. When you spoke 1:1, you felt you have his complete attention (this vibe related as well).
He was dressed pretty poorly tbh, dark jeans, this weird looking dark grey swether with a zip.
I wold say he had good presence as well. And he was in his very early thirties. Cleanshaven.
So if you really are ugly, it seems to be doable. But this guy here had some social context. I am not sure how he would approach a chick, maybe he was secretely a seducer who knows. So you could try that as well, join a team or some class where you see the people regularly and need to interact with one another and flirt there.
Lastly, I remember seeing this video about OkCupid and part of the video were most popular users, one guy and one girl. The guy was like 5/10, but he had good profile and mysterious photos. He said the chats with girls, they regularly tell him they want serious relationship and then he slept with some of them like 2 days after on the first date.
I am not saying "hey look it's easy". I know being good looking is an advantage and less good looking people need to hustle more. I am just pointing out it is doable.

>