What kinds of women do you guys end up fucking a lot?

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
And what kind of a look do you have?

I am almost approaching on having had sex with 100 different women, despite spending my life in big diverse cities and some of the whitest places in America I notice that an overwhelming number of my lays, especially the hottest ones have been olive skinned brunettes of some kind. Some of these girls come from really white backgrounds like Irish or Italian but they still have that look. See it right off the bat too where they open up to my approaches more.

I've fucked all races though but just found it weird that olive skinned brunettes find me a lot, match with me a lot, and hit it off with me fast.

For reference, I am an Indian guy (born in California and raised out west though) but with have a lighter skin tone.

sumwunimetonce

Space Monkey
space monkey
I am English so not English ones !!

Lots of south, central and eastern Europeans, and South Americans, hardly every Scandinavians.

Literally have no interest in Asians.

Now I am focusing on something more serious I avoid the latinas as generally I do not think they are a great long term option for me.

I have blue eyes and am tall so small tanned skinned girls tend to be interested in me.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
sumwunimetonce said:
I am English so not English ones !!

Lots of south, central and eastern Europeans, and South Americans, hardly every Scandinavians.

Literally have no interest in Asians.

Now I am focusing on something more serious I avoid the latinas as generally I do not think they are a great long term option for me.

I have blue eyes and am tall so small tanned skinned girls tend to be interested in me.

Interesting, I am Indian and I fuck a lot of tanned girls.

>