Is day game BS ... am I missing something ??

sumwunimetonce

Space Monkey
space monkey
So in all pick up literature, city guides etc guys talk about how great day game is.

When you get good at pick up you focus on day game right ?

For people who do it, do you go out specifically to look for girls or do you generally just go about your day and approach when you see a cutie ?

I hear people talk about parks and museums being good places to find girls and I have just moved to a new city so have lots of free time and few friends. I am doing things like walking around parks and museums on the weekend ... where are all these cute girls ??

Also who wanders around parks and museums alone ?? Its just weird

When i got out to a local bar on the weekend its full of cute girls looking to meet someone who are fairly open to being approached.

What I am saying is that for me, if you want to pick up a girl, it seem so much more easier to just do it at night. Yes you should work towards being the kind of guy who can approach an amazing girl when he sees one but making the pursuit of women sole focus of your day feels both a bit sad and creepy AND a waste of time.

Anyone else feel this ?

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
How is it sad to go for something that you want? Do you have any idea at what lengths women go to places where they hope to be approached? Isn't that "sad" too? I think it is more sad to be ashamed of wanting to connect because people with no game put a stigma on it.

Also "creepy" comes from a place of thinking that you bring no value. If you are a guy with decent fundamentals there are plenty of (lonely) women who would love someone like you to talk to them. Each time I notice someone with your line of thought I make a gut assumption: This guy doesn't believe he brings value to an interaction. And yes it can be hard to cultivate that you bring value since lots of women do not know how to handle approaches themselves and give weird reactions. You need more reference experience to filter these.

About solely going out for daygame: Yes this can cost you a lot of time. I did this in the past, now I try to make it more convenient and game along the day, since I cannot afford to lose tons of time.

sumwunimetonce

Space Monkey
space monkey
So Darknight, thanks for the response.

Good point about feeling ashamed I admit maybe I do.

Not sure about your gut reactions/insult, I am not a total plank. What I am trying to say is that if your high value and have a busy social life and shit going on spending time in Parks wandering round town looking for girls seems a little incongruous. You say you do not do it anymore and am guessing it's for those reasons.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I was not insulting you, just trying to show where to help and sometimes we have to be a little blunt. My reasons are simply because I am super busy these days not because I am suddenly "high value" (I hate that word).

There is nothing incongruent about going for what you want. Because those who you are ashamed for, feel who are judging you are not the ones who are going to give you what you desire.

You know what spectators usually feel when you succesfully connect with a girl? Jealousy and envy, or if you fail they feel smug because you just validated their belief that approaching does not work. Point is, only you are on your own side. You are the only one who really cares if you have a satisfying life or not. Just remember that and don't give others unnecesary power.

sumwunimetonce

Space Monkey
space monkey
Fair point, I don't want to argue either, and yes it's a shit word. I am in my 30s, got a busy job and starting a business so I guess in my head I feel that kind of guy does not wander round parks looking for dates. However I do want a great girl so I guess your saying fuck it and go for what I want..?

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Within reason and the law, yes. That is exactly what I am saying.

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Before doubting day game, you should consider that you're not even hitting the right places. Don't go checking places out because someone on the internet put it on a list. If cute girls aren't at your city's parks and museums, then stop going there and find where they do go.

If you live in a big city then the following in an indisputable fact: There exists SOME part of town (probably multiple parts of town, actually) where many attractive girls go during the day. Just go find it. With your eyes.

Check out some store in a suburb.... you'll see a lot of families and retirees.... cool scratch that part of town off the list.
Is there a college in the area? Bet you'll see more cute girls in the shops and area surrounding the school than you will retirees!
Have you fully scoped your downtown area? Maybe there's a park downtown that's 20 minutes away that attracts all the young professionals.
Maybe there's a hipster part of town that attracts the brunch crowd and day drinkers.

Just brainstorming here. And this didn't even take into account events or festivals. My point is, I guarantee there's a part of town that consistently has cute girls. Go visit different areas until you find it.

sumwunimetonce

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yeah, I actually was shopping today for a few hours and and started to count how many women I saw in a few hours. Turns out its more than I thought..i just was not really aware before

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
just on top of Elderprice
some cafees are full of regular people
some are empty
some have a dedicated subculture of sorts eg bohemian cafe attracts bohemian peeps and girls
some cafees are packed with cute girls
some cafees are packed with gym girls due to a nearby gym etc

Talking to girls and eg hairdressers and the likes can all provide cues to where the hotspots are. if you like a certain segment find out what their spots are etc.

sumwunimetonce

Space Monkey
space monkey
Off the back of another failed date last night, I think one reason to participate in day game is that is requires a certain boldness and confidence that rubs off massively in the rest of your game.

Michal

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I approach during the day when I am on my way to somewhere. Like office, trainstation, metro, tram, shopping mall. If I am not in a rush of course. I sometimes say that as an opener that "I am on my way to work but could not help to notice how great that green dress looks on her and wanted to meet her"

>