How to tell when you're an orbiter or a friend?

jesslee09

Space Monkey
space monkey
So how do you know when a girl is just using you to get validation/attention from versus being a genuine friend?

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Jesslee09 dude! Welcome to the forum. From the thread title the difference is a friend you have made a friend, an orbiter you want more and she's made you a friend.

As for the post friend's will arguably always give ya validation. I like ya top, ya look cool, any compliment really is validation.

A think you have to ask yourself do you want more? If ya do an she doesn't your an orbiter. Get out, keep away. If ya don't and ya have decided she is a friend then be a friend.

Who cares if she feels validated by it. Unless ya acting like a provider for her an she's getting a lot out of ya friendship paying her a random compliment when ya feel like it is fine, messaging to meet up is fine. Ya will message ya guy friends to hang out so it's the same here.

If ya feel she's only keeping you around cause ya pay her a lot of attention. Don't. Why are ya paying her so much attention? Are ya like this with ya other friends?

Think about it dude. If she's your friend by YOUR choice then it's cool!

HumanWhoLearns

Space Monkey
space monkey
Simply put, if you're an orbiter, she only takes from you. If you're a friend, then they give as well as take. That goes for guys as well as girls imo. The hard part is finding someone who gives a damn!

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Humanoutofelement said:
Simply put, if you're an orbiter, she only takes from you. If you're a friend, then they give as well as take. That goes for guys as well as girls imo. The hard part is finding someone who gives a damn!
This is spot on.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Also, fellas correct me if I am wrong, but I also notice that girls who try to make you an orbitor never really try to get to know you. That's the biggest giveaway if you ask me. When there is no attainability issue, but no deep diving either. Too much fluff.

>