Grirl says she's sort of in a complicated relationship, but thinks you're cute

Michelangelo

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys,

I just reached out to a girl from my work that I had a short but flirtatious conversation with but didn't have the opportunity to ask out in person and very unlikely to see in person very soon. Here's what I sent, making my shot:

M: Hey Name, this might be a little forward ...I think you're ridiculously cute, and felt a little flirtation between us, sí o no? (We flirted about learning Spanish) :p I wonder if you'd like to grab a bite to eat sometime :)

Her: Michelangelo! I’m so flattered and I want to be upfront with you! I think you’re also ridiculously cute, but I just got out of a complicated relationship that hasn’t been fully resolved and I don’t feel like it would be fair to the other person to pursue anything quite yet

Any advise? This seems like there's a window here if I'm persistent and not too nice

Thanks guys!

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Re: Grirl says she's sort of in a complicated relationship, but thinks you're cu

M, What is your goal here? Another notch or wife her up?

Right now she is putting her soon to be Ex ahead of you. If she was up for a ONS she wouldn't have mentioned old-what's-his-name. Had she felt REALLY attracted to you, she would have told you that after you had just finished having mind blowing sex in the afterglow.

So I'm guessing she's not horny yet.

Plant the seed. "No problem. If you want to spend some time together with no expectations or relationship type talk, drop me a line"

Then go meet other women.

Michelangelo

Space Monkey
space monkey
Re: Grirl says she's sort of in a complicated relationship, but thinks you're cu

Ive thought she was cute for a while, but based on our jobs, I see her maybe once a month naturally in person. I don't like hooking up and am always ultimately perusing a relationship

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Michelangelo said:
Ive thought she was cute for a while, but based on our jobs, I see her maybe once a month naturally in person. I don't like hooking up and am always ultimately perusing a relationship
doesn't matter, sex comes before the relationship, always.

Michelangelo

Space Monkey
space monkey

Oh yes, of course. By hooking up I mean meaningless ONS.

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Michelangelo said:
Oh yes, of course. By hooking up I mean meaningless ONS.

But you never know if it'll be a ONS until after. You have to get intimate first. Just because you sleep together doesn't mean it has to be meaningless. Make it a great time. :)

Michelangelo

Space Monkey
space monkey

Oh absolutely, you're right, my first goal is always to go for intimacy. I was just answering Fuck This about what my ultimate goal was

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Fuck this is spot on.

>