elite players

Nisha

Space Monkey
space monkey
hi guys , have u ever met any elite players in your life ? These men are very rare. They are called as lovers. How are these men in general ? do they ever settle down with one woman or continue to fuck lots of women in their lives ? Do explain.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Nisha,

Nisha said:
How are these men in general ?

Very inclusive.
Quickly notice when one is not comfortable.
Quickly make fun of someone as fire extinguisher when talking about private issues, covering both himself, the group and himself.
Very content if that makes sense. Relax vibe.

Nisha said:
do they ever settle down with one woman or continue to fuck lots of women in their lives ?

Depends. Sometimes they go on a run. But most of the time, i stumble upon meeting them when they are having one woman.
Usually one girl who is decently pretty.
The girl tend to be very dominant and no nonsense too.
Very particular of the boyfriend/husband when other people are around. The number one person is him, not her. though she can stand by herself quite well.

Zac

Zac

Nisha

Space Monkey
space monkey
Quite interesting. chase said these men tend to be non monogamous and quite unstable in relationships and do not form interpersonal relationships well. I think these men are the ones who have high notch count ( like hundreds) but still they are very attractive men though. Thanks.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
ZacAdam said:
Depends. Sometimes they go on a run. But most of the time, i stumble upon meeting them when they are having one woman.

They do fuck many girls or gives you the impression of :) You miss this sentence.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Nisha said:
Can you explain briefly ?

Depends on what you mean by "high level".

Do you mean high notch counts?
Do you mean people who know how to navigate the social arena?
Do you mean success quote on quote?

Some men have all of them, and then occasionally cheat here n there. That's what is "unstable". Some men know how to navigate the social arena, but they get tired of idiots (groups). So what you want me to explain? :) I miss out something?

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Nisha said:
I meant about men with high notch counts.

Like how they are in real life?

- Abit straight shooter out of the blue. (because when you see mainstream dating advice, it irks you badly, like really badly. High notch count guys is multiply this by 10x)
- Abit bitchy (because they often are momentum guys. They follow momentum aggressively)
- They are their own men

:)

Zac

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
-Nisha

If I get your communication strategy right (including some of your previous threads), you came up with word associations like elite player (two words: elite+player) and ask us to give these word associations meaning? Smart! :)

English isn't my first language so what do I associate the two words elite+player? Whatever. Nothing much in particular.

Anyway. I've seen more potential in this previous thread started by you.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Rotating girls after girls is a lot of fun for sure. Your time is shared between meeting two to four "regular" girls, plus some occasional new ones. The most interesting thing is that these girls keep seeing you even if they intuitively sense that they are not the only one.

A guy can keep doing this for a while... three years? Five years? But sooner or later one of these things will happen:

• He wants to do other things in his life. He can no longer afford to devote 5 nights a week to fucking girls. He needs to free up some time;
  • One or more of the girls he really likes wants to have children from him. He may resist, but then these girls will leave him and get impregnated by other men;
  • He may himself be caught up by the desire of having children;
  • He starts to feel that being in a forever loop of pussies and boobs is a little devoid of meaning.
At this stage, he will reduce the volume of girls, and just keep seeing one or two that he really likes.

But there are also some guys who get trapped in the endless loop. Personally I don't think it is a good thing. Some of these guys start to develop very cynical, negative views of women and end up being unable to form a long term bond with any of them. So they started a journey to learn how to get women and put an end to their loneliness. They get tons and tons of girls in the process. But eventually end up lonely anyway, bitter and cynical, unable to form an emotional connection. Then go on the web and rant about their rancor with "thots" and "sexual commodities". How ironical.

Seduction is a very useful skill to learn. But ultimately it has to be about relationships.

Seppuku

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I seem to have quite interesting philosophical fights with high level guys.

I have a kick inside me, to start a fight with people who hate who they were. Not that they hate themselves of their past states, but i love it. I love being the Joker. I reflect who people are, their dark shadows. I want them to stand on principle.

But this is not against you, Seppuku. (though technically it's written, so it probably is)

Here's when Zac, the joker starts his argument

1)Everything is an addiction. It's a perceiving a mental state that is going on a loop because we are trap here on this earth, universe. Jordan Peterson noted that if you treat people as casual, then you become casual. But funny how this applies only to sex and dating. I guess we all want to win. Sperm wars.

That's my first point

2)Just because you think that women are this, doesn't mean anything. This is why married women, women in relationships and opportunities, i seem to have a lot of them.

I wonder if Chase finds this comment interesting: Women find men to fit in their roles: (husband, tools/friendzone, society/tribe) or to be specific, they assimilate wherever they are. Thus like society today, you don't know what's real.

Men find people to follow him, and support him. A man either believe in his philosophy so much and don't care/doesn't know that women don't care about him

or A man knows all of this and switch between 2 matrixes. :) By having mistresses on the side. Like throughout history. Like korean dramas. Only he knows. And an apology is either a lie or a state of where things are.. HE is just playing the game of life, like women. Anyway, i just told you guys the secret to life. Use it anyway u like :)

Zac

>