Tanned girls with dark hair give me more love and I wonder why that is....

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I am almost on my way to sleeping with 100 women, maybe I am already there but fuck it, I have lost count. Looking back at it, especially when quality was in question (she was hot!), I noticed it. It even applies to white girls, strangely enough. In many ways I don't mind, my best fucks have had this look.

For reference I know the go to debate is that dark hair is more common but I am in a wealthier part of a major city where blondes are extremely common, almost as much as brunettes. Despite all this, I match a ton with girls that have dark hair and tanned skin, whether or not they are white. I even notice it when it comes to initial approaches, IOIs, and getting sexual with me at a bar or nightclub. The girl with this kind of a look is looking to get sexual with me fast, even had some almost throw themselves at me and push for sex.

I looked back at a lot of my fucks and they have had this look.

It is not just the pull though, I've fucked some blondes and redheads and pale girls too, it is the ease of it and how natural it was. Like when I fucked a hot girl that was Sicilian or Arab looking, it was more natural and he wanted it while for a redhead or blonde, it was more right place right time.

Even when I could care less it turns out like this. Somehow what I read about the biology of what we are attracted to and what women like does not add up.

>