when a girl calls you a player she is giving you an opportunity to control the f

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
this is true any time someone sets a frame for you. you can always reframe yourself. doesn’t mean she’ll go along with it. but you’re being true to yourself.

so if a girl says “i bet you’re a big player” there are at least three frames you could set.

1. you are a player “yeah but only on tuesdays and thursdays
2. you’re not a player - and if you’ve got this shit test and you fall into a provider frame you will appear incongruent.
3. you’re a semi-retired player - this is the best frame in my opinion to come from, at all times. the lover who is willing to become a provider. i learned this from rsd juliens drama game. if she thinks that she’s the special one who can settle you down she’s hooked. a way to set this frame is to say “well i’ve calmed down a lot recently” and laugh. this shit test opens the door for serious possibilities with making her feel like it’s different with her. i’ll do an article on drama game later.

you can also set this frame with chicks. chicks identify paradoxical self beliefs quite often. most girls view themselves as good girls and sluts simultaneously. this creates cognitive dissonance. if a girl ever tried to set her frame as being not like other girls or a good girl you can say something along the lines of “haha i thought that was a myth you must be a unicorn.” to which she’ll respond “no i am a unicorn.” you respond “i don’t believe you.” after she says something else look at her and say “look you don’t even believe you.” you can use those lines any time you accuse a woman of something. got those lines from swingggcat and they’re money

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Re: when a girl calls you a player she is giving you an opportunity to control t

naturalmikay,

Usually they come from auto rejection or manipulation of the frame.

We need to mix logic, over exaggeration and keeping her from auto rejection.

Of course, this bitches must pay the price of dick. :) Because manipulation is all I see. So one must be careful.

If women do this shit (and fuck you society #genderequality and fuck you society again, haha)

Move fast. :)

That's when you know if this women have red flags.

(Wow, that's some painbody right there but I destroyed society with that sentence. It's facts. Jesus can't save them!)

Zac

helloladies21

Space Monkey
space monkey
Re: when a girl calls you a player she is giving you an opportunity to control t

naturalmikey said:
this is true any time someone sets a frame for you. you can always reframe yourself. doesn’t mean she’ll go along with it. but you’re being true to yourself.

so if a girl says “i bet you’re a big player” there are at least three frames you could set.

1. you are a player “yeah but only on tuesdays and thursdays
2. you’re not a player - and if you’ve got this shit test and you fall into a provider frame you will appear incongruent.
3. you’re a semi-retired player - this is the best frame in my opinion to come from, at all times. the lover who is willing to become a provider. i learned this from rsd juliens drama game. if she thinks that she’s the special one who can settle you down she’s hooked. a way to set this frame is to say “well i’ve calmed down a lot recently” and laugh. this shit test opens the door for serious possibilities with making her feel like it’s different with her. i’ll do an article on drama game later.

you can also set this frame with chicks. chicks identify paradoxical self beliefs quite often. most girls view themselves as good girls and sluts simultaneously. this creates cognitive dissonance. if a girl ever tried to set her frame as being not like other girls or a good girl you can say something along the lines of “haha i thought that was a myth you must be a unicorn.” to which she’ll respond “no i am a unicorn.” you respond “i don’t believe you.” after she says something else look at her and say “look you don’t even believe you.” you can use those lines any time you accuse a woman of something. got those lines from swingggcat and they’re money

+! on this post. Good info.

>