Handling Quiet, Shy, Socially Inexperienced Girls

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey guys,

Short Story Causing This Question for Those Interested

Just got back from a date out with a girl I met at the dog park. We teased each other a bit when we met and she seemed chill so I asked for her number, got it, then we set to meet up today.

I asked if she wanted to meet at Starbucks, but she asked for ice cream instead. So, I told her to meet me at the Starbucks, then we'd go for ice cream and she said OK. We met, drove together in my car to ice cream, and got sweet deliciousness. We teased and joked back and forth, sharing stories and asking questions, but she was very shy, quiet, and did OK and keeping the conversation going. We had good eye contact and she didn't shy away from me touching her but I could tell she was a bit nervous and awkward at times.

She didn't really have a "type" or dating experience, but she had the logistics I was looking for. So I moved us to a park where we walked around once. Then she said "want to get in the car?" so I said OK. I then brought up going back to her place, giving her some deniability (after an hour and a half or so) but she got nervous and said "let's just go back to the Starbucks", so I did. We then talked a bit more and teased and then I had her get out of the car and we hugged and called it good.

She was hard to deep dive and didn't really share too much about herself more than she had to. She was fun to tease, but as a person I was kind of bored by her (being totally honest). In retrospect, I should've taken more time to be relatable so she'd drop her guard a bit more. I tried to be vulnerable and share aspects of my self (and she asked questions too), but we weren't really connecting.

I much prefer more outgoing girls who are a bit more experienced with dating (at least a bit). This girl was compliant, I'm guessing attracted to me (like I said she didn't have a type or much of a first impression of me - according to her), but we failed to have the depth of similarity to make her feel comfortable enough to drop her guard (probably in part my fault - like I said, I don't do great with shy, more introverted girls).

The Actual Question

How do you guys deal with getting shy, more quiet and reserved (introverted) (or inexperienced) girls to feel more comfortable and drop their guard around you? Or how do you handle them in general? I guess you have to spend more time on similarity and making sure they're having fun. But I'd love to hear your thoughts as these are the type of girls I struggle with the most.

Thanks,

NBW

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Usually just keep pushing. But honestly you really have to lead them as they're going to be super nervous. Shy girls are the best AFTER you've slept with them as then they really open up and are super sweet/kind. They will just adore you.

>