Poll: Opposites attract vs like attracts, which is more true for looks?

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Not sure how to have phrased this so I'll play it out with a scenario.

Let's say your goal is to get hot girls and we have a scenario.

Say you look like the prototypical Chad with blond hair and all.

You walk into a place with 100 hot girls who are all blondes and you run game. (like attracts like)

You then walk into a place later with a 100 hot girl who are all brunettes and more tanned and you run game. (opposites attract)

Where you are going to get more options and sex?

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Your example doesn't really make sense. Nobody cares about hair colour.

If anything the girl would care more about what you provide (lover, provider etc). And just follow the SAC model. So I'd say like attracting like will perform better, but you still need to be a bit polarizing to provide intruige.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Me: Indian dude with a lighter skin tone

Most girls I have fucked:

Olive skinned brunettes (White, usually Eastern European, Mediterranean/Italian, or just plain ol white girls with that look)

Middle Eastern

Indian

Latina

Mixed race

In that order, I live in one of the most diverse cities in the world.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
For the last FUCKING Time.....

Stop with the Appearances Posts.

Work on relating to women on common experiences.

Your skin color is not an excuse. My Brown buddy married his blonde Catholic girlfriend. Get over it...

Truthtomasses said:
Not sure how to have phrased this so I'll play it out with a scenario.

Let's say your goal is to get hot girls and we have a scenario.

Say you look like the prototypical Chad with blond hair and all. NO. You are well groomed with good posture, no BO, Clean clothes that reflect a caring attitude about your appearance

You walk into a place with 100 hot girls who are all blondes and you run game. (like attracts like) NO you walk into a room of similar looking women who all come from different backgrounds and perspectives.

You then walk into a place later with a 100 hot girl who are all brunettes and more tanned and you run game. (opposites attract) NO YOu don't run game. You have a conversation withthem to see what things you have in common and can relate to each other, or create an intrigue where she want to know more...

Where you are going to get more options and sex? Where you quit judging appearances and have the social acuity to have a civil conversation whereby you elicit her interest.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I wonder when folks on here are going to realize that hair color plays almost no ascertainable role on generic attraction at neither a social or biological level...

Girls can even change their hair color (and they often do). And people have preferences based on random social experiences.

You guys are silly. :p

- Franco

(EDIT: You'd be better off focusing on how cultural norms in different areas of the world affect the general type of "attitude" that women expect from their men. For example, women from Russia often expect their men to be extremely manly and lead hard. This also often makes them very easy to bed if you are very dominant and not afraid to lead. On the other hand, women in the U.S. like really non-needy and non-pushy men. They throw themselves at guys who seem to not desire them. Russian women will often auto-reject if you exude a "I don't need you" behavior)

These are the types of cultural differences that are MUCH more of a factor that the (potentially fake) color of a girl's hair, lol)

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Franco said:
I wonder when folks on here are going to realize that hair color plays almost no ascertainable role on generic attraction at neither a social or biological level...

Girls can even change their hair color (and they often do). And people have preferences based on random social experiences.

- Franco

(EDIT: You'd be better off focusing on how cultural norms in different areas of the world affect the general type of "attitude" that women expect from their men. For example, women from Russia often expect their men to be extremely manly and lead hard. This also often makes them very easy to bed if you are very dominant and not afraid to lead. On the other hand, women in the U.S. like really non-needy and non-pushy men. They throw themselves at guys who seem to not desire them. Russian women will often auto-reject if you exude a "I don't need you" behavior)

These are the types of cultural differences that are MUCH more of a factor that the (potentially fake) color of a girl's hair, lol)

Franco,

Could you go in more depth about being non needy and non pushy?

I feel I’m not needy at all, but I might be pushy. I only talk to chicks to get them out and mostly when I talk to them it’s about getting them out. I don’t think I’m being pushy myself, but maybe to girls it comes off that way.

So what would be the correct way to be non needy, non pushy, and exude the “I don’t need you” behavior the correct way if we haven’t slept with the girls yet?

It seems easier after the first lay because she’ll chase you since you already had sex together.

But how do you do this successfully with girls who’s have no ties to you at all?

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Franco said:

- Franco

I mean there must be something to it at least. Like I see a lot of Asian girls and to a degree Latinas with the whitest looking guys. I seem to attract a lot of dark haired girls with tans. Women are more visual than we give them credit for tbh.

>