The Call: to be the man the babes want

Ohdude

Space Monkey
space monkey
Today, I had this strong desire to be the man the babes want, love and desire.That man who's company they love. Not the man they need, the man they want. Not for a serious relationship, for a fun yet meaningful connection.

It sound weird, yet it almost had a feel of noblility and gallantry. I felt a call to beautiful women. A heart for gorgeous women. That presence, that man who makes them feel like a woman, who sees them, who woos them and affirms them by his presence.

Has anyone felt the call? If not, tell me if I'm taking this thing too seriously.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
To do this you have to take into account how you make people feel. It takes skill to be that guy, and be sincere as well as appear sincere. Many times in becoming that guy your motives WILL be called into question.

Much of your desire comes from EGO. Some is ok. Too much makes you focused on the attention not the results.

What they want:

Someone who is a Leader
Someone who gives them a feeling of safety
Someone who is confident in themselves, their skills and their knowledge.
Someone who demonstrates they can make a living and use the money wisely.

So be that person...

Ohdude

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks for sharing. How do we shift focus from attention to results?

Ohdude

Space Monkey
space monkey
SMART? lol okay, thanks. I'll try it, why not.

For example, I'm in London and I want to approach, chat and drink with a women every day, how specific, measurable and attainable is that?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ohdude said:
SMART? lol okay, thanks. I'll try it, why not.

For example, I'm in London and I want to approach, chat and drink with a women every day, how specific, measurable and attainable is that?

How about you develop a career that creates an income stream that allows you to travel and meet people so you may approach, chat and drink with a women every day.

Fulfill your needs in ascending order...

maslow-5.jpg

>