What do you do when a girl flirts with you in a bad way?

timra1

Rookie
Rookie
I guess this will be two questions, but what happens if you are interested in someone and you begin to hit on her, but a good friend that you know comes in and begins to flirt with you, but in a bad way. I will give you my example.

I was at a social gathering, some people know each other and some people do not.

I saw a beautiful girl and began to talk with her and we were enjoying ourselves and really hitting it off. I was definitely winning her over. A friend of mine (that has been helping me on my fundamentals, look etc) comes over and says "hi". She seems me flirting with the girl and begin to try and steal the attention. I had promised her a drink because she had helped me go shopping and I told her thanks and as gratitude of my thanks I would buy her a drink (In a platonic way), I have no feelings for this girl.

She asks me, in front of the girl "So when will you buy me that drink you promised me." I am a little new and was shocked and stunned. I just murmured, "Soon" and focused my attention of the girl I was hitting it off with.

She realizes she cannot get my attention, so steals the girl's attention and begins talking to her about life and everything in general. I lost that conversation battle as the girl seemed more focused on her at the moment. I move from this girl to my guy friend and we talk about random vietnamese stuff.

I then find a way to enter back into the conversation and steal the girl away from my friend. My friend then comments randomly about how sexy I look and tries to steal the conversation away again, but to no avail.

She then says 'Tim, how was your date the other day. Did the girl every text you back?" I said, "No, it was a flop" and moved my attention back to the girl I was with. But my friend continued to butt in and try to talk about the date with the girl I had. I ignore her, but am fuming. She is making me out to be a player, saying I owe her drinks, I went on a date with this other girl and now I am hitting on someone else.

Then we go onto a topic of dancing and I am a classical dancer, so I do waltz and lindy hop etc. So I decide to try and show this new girl how to dance because she loved to dance. This is an open place, and almost anything is okay here. I begin to show her and my friend is saying, "Wow, you look sexy." Your shirt looks sexy. You dance sexily. She is referring to me. I am not too happy with this.

Then later she continues to try to steal the dance, by only letting me dance with her. Sometimes it worked and sometimes it did not. As the girl I was trying to get was wanting to dance with her girl friend as well.

Let's just say that after my friend came into the picture, everything kind of fell through. What could I have done differently and what should have been done?

I had no idea my friend liked me or was interested. She helps with modeling and fashion, so she helps me with my walks and looks. I guess during this transformation we began to know each other and she began to like me.

In the end I took my friend to coffee a few days later, so she would not mention me buying her drinks and then I had a long talk with her about how I am not interested in her and how what she said and did seemed like she was trying to ruin my chances with the girl. I told her to back off. She apologized and said that she does not like me and that did not know I was trying to get this girl bla bla bla and that in the future if she sees me talking to a girl she will not come over and talk to me.

Thanks,

Tim

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Buddy you are going to encounter this all the time. People who try to interrupt your conversations and flow. You are overly polite, next time simply ignore her or do a back turn which will make her feel try hard for interrupting you. She knew what she was doing and she knew what you were trying to do with the other girl. I think you have weak boundaries, because usually with me girls do not dare to interrupt because they know I will punish them the moment that they do.

Also your male friends will turn needy when you talk with a girl, prevent them from orbiting around you. I had happen a couple of times that I had to tell a male friend to give me some space pretty bluntly. Afterwards we can reconcile, but they are not needed when I am with a girl.

Always mind your surroundings when gaming. But this takes a little experience.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Use it to your advantage. Let your target know she has competition. You have options.

Say to Friendzone girl. "Thanks honey, I'm talking to Hottie here right now. I'll be over in a few to get a refill then I'll get you. "

Treat her like a little sister. Give her a side hug, send her on her way. Don't treat her poorly, but like a loving big brother. Give your target an opportunity to up her game to win your affection. Women will become competitive...

>