Are you better off going out on a weekday than a weekend to pull?

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I have a roommate who goes out a lot on weekdays and for some reason, every time he has got laid has been going out on weekdays, usually from Tuesday to Thursday. We all work and have full-time jobs but he does not start his until 11 AM. He moved in back in May and since then, he has brought back 8 different girls but all have been on weekdays.

It seems like weekends are trickier. I read Chase's old post on picking venues and the popular venues are all for girls out in big groups with their friends or mixed groups.

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sounds like you're asking the old question of Day Game vs. Night Game which is a huge topic. The gist of it: Day game offers fewer women to meet, but it's "easier" to game them since their guard is down and they'll be impressed by your balls when you approach. Night game offers far more women to meet, but their guards are up and you're out with a ton of competition. Easy answer: Try both and see what works for you.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I agree with Elderprice.

Also you should try cafe barristas or shop employees during the weekdays. A lot of times they are bored out of their minds! If you have decent fundamentals it is easier to get them invested and get a number.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
It's a numbers issue...When are there more guys available to buy drinks and compete for women's attention ? Weekends. When are women more on Alert to guys hitting on them? Weekends When do Women make plans to go out with friends, dance, party, travel? Weekends,

Might as well try the drive when it's not Rush hour....

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
weekdays are way better. less girls but they’re out there to party. this probably only applies to cities.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I have to be at work by 8 AM and my work requires sharp focus, that is the tough part about going out to bars and clubs on a weekday night.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Fuck This said:
Truthtomasses said:
I have to be at work by 8 AM and my work requires sharp focus, that is the tough part about going out to bars and clubs on a weekday night.

Find Happy hours that young people go to after work. Meet women, do an instadate.

For Example...

https://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=B ... ta%2C%20GA

Bless you

and I mean that in a good way, not a passive aggressive southern way lol

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i used to go home from work and nap until midnight. then i’d take a couple shots and go to the bar. even if you pull you’re not very drunk and already slept so you’ll feel fine on whatever extra rest you can get.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
naturalmikey said:
i used to go home from work and nap until midnight. then i’d take a couple shots and go to the bar. even if you pull you’re not very drunk and already slept so you’ll feel fine on whatever extra rest you can get.

I’m like that too, but how do you not get tired the next day for work though?

I would take naps after work, but be hella tired for work the next day because I wouldn’t be able to go to sleep or I would have very little sleep before work.

>