Is it acceptable to flirt with more than one girl in the same place?

timra1

Rookie
Rookie
So I was at a social gathering and I happened to see two very cute girls I looked at both and decided which one I felt more attracted to. I began to make a move on her and things went pretty well and I was able to get her contact etc.

I did not approach the other girl, but I wanted to hit it off with both girls. Is it a bad idea to flirt with both girls, they are across the room and it is a social gathering, so everyone is technically in the same group, even though they probably do not know each other? I do not want to give either/or girls a bad impression about me or that I am trying to cheat or seem shallow.

I am new to this, so was just curious about this type of play.

Thanks

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Generally at first meeting you can be social and get an idea if either or both are interested. I wouldn't ask one for her number in view of the other, BUUUUT, I have engaged a group of girls to go do a Group event together at a later time and gottent3 or 4 numbers at a time with the plausible deniability of event planning the group thing. Then outside of the conversation hit up the individual girls separately for one on one time.

Don't flit around the room going from person to person AKA social butterfly....Make yourself interesting and engage a group. often that will attract other people to join.

>