Are People Alive Between 12 - 5 PM?

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey guys,

Random question that may just be me, but over the next few weeks I have between 12 - 5 PM free and those seem like the worst hours ever for going out to day game. It makes sense - most people are working. But if you go to stores or shops, its a lot of families or women with children (or maybe that's just my area - a military town with lots of women with kids).

If you guys ever go out to day game during these times, where do you usually go?

(for those who says malls - yes, but in my area I've experimented and the best times for that here are Sundays from 2-5 PM, otherwise its a bunch of high school aged girls)

NBW

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You would be correct. Whenever I’m out those times that’s all you see.

I don’t do day game to be honest, but off the top of my head I would say your best bet could be at a cafe or a restaurant that has brunch or something, also try college campuses or around them if you’re ok with doing that.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Do you live in a small town? Because the dynamics that you desribe make it seem so. Bigger towns have more 20 year olds demographic than smaller places.

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
SubZero,

Good to know I'm not alone on this! Lol

DarkKnight,

Yeah I live in a town some less than 500,000 people (in comparison, NYC has 8.55 million). Like I said, it's a military town with lots of families and single moms (or with military husbands). I've run into the same people in the store before haha

NBW

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yeah that's a tough time of day. However, 12 - 1 is lunch time, so you should be able to see some girls come out of the woodwork for lunch.

If that was the only time I was free, here's what I would consider trying:
- Assuming you workout, try checking out different gyms. Maybe there's a good one near a community college that attracts the most pretty girls. Then you can either try to game them or befriend them. Befriending might be the better option being a smaller town.
- Similarly, is there a library or cafe by the community college? Those might be the best places to post up with a laptop.
- You could check out as many restaurants/bars you can find, find the ones with the hottest employees, then become a regular. You should be able to befriend them and get access to their presumably quality social circle.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
NBW knowing your age and region of the US would be helpful.

I have you as 18-20 in the SouthEast US in my mind. Going to Community college?

In the Summer is there a Public pool? Good place to go "study"

Likewise is there a lunch spot with outside dining (Or A/C in the South). I'm sure there are other people going to school who have that time period available and study at the Student union building on Campus.

As for the Military town aspect....
If you are looking for purely physical (I can't believe I'm saying this) check out the bars the night that units ship out. Girlfriends and wives who are up for action will usually be in high abundance at the bars these nights. These women are NOT relationship material and probably won't call you back...

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
ElderPrice,

To your points:

- I work out at my college campus currently. But I'll be graduating soon (December) so I'll definitely keep that in the back of my mind

- There isn't a library but there is a coffee shop (and another place) I regularly go to around 12-1. My biggest thing I'm learning with that is to approach groups of girls (usually working on projects together - or with friends) I don't have much experience doing that so that's something new I need to learn

- The bar point is interesting because I'm going to plan on regularly (about twice a week) attending a bar close to my place during their happy hours (3 - 7 PM) so that'll become an option

FuckThis,

I'm 21 in the West/Southwestern region of the US (but not so far as to be a coast). I'm going to a public University.

There are public pools here, but you usually have to pay for them. I'm not sure of any free ones in my area.

I'm not sure about the outside dining - I'll have to look into that. On the military town point, it's definitely an option.

Thanks for the ideas guys,

NBW

>