Just don't think that every girl is this phase & you cut your disappointment by

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I been observing this happen in my life for the past year.

For beginners and even fucking experts,
FOR FUCKING GOD SAKE, Don't hung up on girls.

I had this email/post conversation with Chase, like eons ago.
We were talking about understanding where girls phase are at.

And it click for me logically but never emotionally until this year.

So you guys, for fucking Eckhart toile sake, just know where girls are in their phases, and don't mix phases. This will cut
your disappointment by 2000%.

Because you not selling Ferraris to fiat owners.

Zac

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Re: Just don't think that every girl is this phase & you cut your disappointment

Zac I have trouble with discerning what you are trying to convey.

Is it about not giving up because some girls are not ready for you because of circumstances? I dont get it but I want to understand you since I can see that you deliberate on game a lot.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Re: Just don't think that every girl is this phase & you cut your disappointment

DK,

DarkKnight said:
Is it about not giving up because some girls are not ready for you because of circumstances? I dont get it but I want to understand you since I can see that you deliberate on game a lot.

Not giving up in pickup/dating because some girls are not ready. But also give up girls who are not ready.

Quickly identify where girls are at, then plan your strategies, because now, you know if it will likely happen or not..... and don't hung up when it doesn't happen.

Zac

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Ah okay basically screening the girls. I think you get mor3edetached from the outcome after lots of experience and see it as a process after interacting with tons of girls. People need reference experience in order to relate.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

DarkKnight said:
People need reference experience in order to relate.

Thank you for reminding. Sometimes we often forget that it is not where we are. It is where people are. Though at higher levels, this is shades of grey, of manipulation.

Zac

>