Cultural stereotypes you have found to be true when running game.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Over hundreds of approaches and speaking to many different types of women, here are cultural and racial stereotypes I have found to be true.

1. Black and Hispanic women make it very obvious if they are interested in you and if they are not.

2. Asian women and white women require you to "pick up on cues" and subtle hints.

3. Of all the races, black guys are the least afraid of approaching.

4. Blondes are almost always the extroverted ones in a nightlife setting or maybe extroverted girls dye their hair that color.

5. Asian and Indian guys are almost always the shyest of all men and least likely to approach.

6. American women from northern states seem to almost always be more forward and transparent than those from the west coast or the south.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
My opinions of non white women are racist to say the least. So i'm just not gonna contribute them.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
fuck it

asians - easy or prudes too smart to date even casually because they get in your business
filipinas - dumb and won't get in your business. cool to hang out with. unlike other asians. often hot for asians but always short.
american latinas - dumb
black woman (that like white men) - gold diggers who are always trying to be clever. annoying and usually ugly.
russians - untrustworthy and hot
south and central americans - when they like you they are super cool to you. a lot of fun to be around
europeans - take too much time but often better looking
indians - okay for ONS if you can tolerate the accent
saudia arabians - leave on the hijab which is fucking weird

as you can see i do not discriminate. Like my boy Jay-Z said
"Now that's Spanish chick, French chick, Indian and black
That's fried chicken, curry chicken.. damn I'm getting fat"

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I'll add

Italian American women - unbelievably insecure, usually a lot of plastic surgery done, envious (of whiter women), narcissists, short tempered, and a mental wreck. Usually shallow, gold diggers, age poorly, and on the whole drama queens. Closet Nazis and white supremacists.

Jewish women - Drama queens, sex fiends, and rude.

White girls (WASPs and basic bitches) - complete lack of empathy, not a care for anyone, emotionally empty, and always looking for their next thrill.

Scandinavian women - Naive, nice, but flakey.

Asian American women - narcissists, social ladder climbers, closet nazis, status hungry, and also very cold and uncaring.

Black women - caring, cool, but at time brash when provoked.

Indian women - feminists, chatty, and talkative

Middle Eastern women - Chill, cool, and friendly

Slavic women - cold, bitches, rude, gold diggers, money hungry, power hungry, and fake as fuck

>