The old concept of Ground Work

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hello everyone,

Following Chase Recent Article : https://www.girlschase.com/content/secrets-getting-girls-unlocking-levels-woman I would want to discuss the following topic with the board.

So, I would want your thoughts about a concept the pionner PUA Maniac High called Ground work, he and another respected veteran (mrsex4ync) seems to consider being very important but don't give to much details about.

Here is it:
C)Ground work...get her ready to fuck. -Maniac has found that GROUNDWORK is real important (ie. kissing/feeling up the chick before getting her to your place). If you don't do this, she often freezes up and freaks out when she gets to your place. Getting to your place is a REWARD for her letting you kiss her and feel her up.
Source: http://www.pickupguide.com/puguide.htm

I tried this concept and and so far I had mixed results (it also gave me my first lay) but not enough reference points so far to know if I will keep it as a standard practice in my process or a timely tactic for specefic case.

This is interesting for me for the reasons that most of the current literature doesn't advise to Kiss/Makeout before full isolation saying that it will cause the girl to resist, were here in this actually used and advocated to reduce girl resistance to intimacy.

So waiting for you comments and toughts about it!

Thanks

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I've also tried both, and honestly I've had better results not kissing them until we're home (or only brief kissing at most). Whenever it went more into full makeout/groping, and then I'd try to pull, it almost never worked out. I even had girls say they didn't want to see me anymore after a hot makeout/grope session. Holding hands or light touching here and there works way better (at least for me).

However, this may be different in different settings, like a club, where you may need to be much more aggressive, as opposed to daygame/dates.

Just my experience though.

Bottom line is: if you're going to escalate, do it all the way. Just keep hitting escalation windows and you'll be fine.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
+1 for jacobpalmer. in clubs i try to be very sexual but not kiss. if they wanna kiss i'll kiss for a couple seconds then pull away.

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
JacobPalmer said:
I've also tried both, and honestly I've had better results not kissing them until we're home (or only brief kissing at most). Whenever it went more into full makeout/groping, and then I'd try to pull, it almost never worked out. I even had girls say they didn't want to see me anymore after a hot makeout/grope session. Holding hands or light touching here and there works way better (at least for me).

However, this may be different in different settings, like a club, where you may need to be much more aggressive, as opposed to daygame/dates.

Just my experience though.

Bottom line is: if you're going to escalate, do it all the way. Just keep hitting escalation windows and you'll be fine.

The concept is old like that guide was pretty much done by early 2000 even before! So I think we now found better ways. I guess that I still want to rely on it since I am not very confortable with asking girls home casually and keeping it sexual under radar! So by having a make out and then go home, it still more "normal to me" , like we make out now it's sexual between me and the girl , its ON! Now we go home to continue what we started in a better place, let say!

Guess I have to work on my sexual vibe more now.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
yeah you have to have pretty good sexual subcoms and innuendo based humor to not get physical and still be man to woman. i used to sometimes go in the bathroom on a date and tell myself “if i don’t escalate she won’t either. “ that isn’t true anymore as i’ve become better at sexual subcoms and sexual framing. until you’re pulling consistently i would stick to kino escalation.

sometimes being aloof has backfired on me too though. some girls are so horny and so into you at that moment if you don’t escalate they’ll go find someone who will. so any time a girl just seems ready to go i’m gonna escalate and go for the pull very quickly. i don’t want some other guy to luck into some girl i got turned on because i was acting like a little bitch.

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Since there is more veterans now in the forum. I up this post hopefully we can get some of their inputs about it!

>