Comply or risk chasing? How to respond

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Dudes I recently made a post about not having a great date, had a warm chase from her an then silence. I fucked up here being too available trying to set up another date straight away. I didn't plan on pinging her again, if a already seem to available messaging to follow up would look like chasing.

I have noticed she's tied my hands here, I told her at the end of the date that a would text her a bad joke that was said on the date an she said don't. I haven't messaged again after she ignored a date request as not to chase. But by not texting the bad joke I am complying with her request not to send it. I guess I could send it as a bit of call back humour an acting like she didn't ignore my text?

Any thoughts on this dudes?

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
everything isn’t a battle of compliance. i think your ego is in it a tad too much. text her if you want or don’t. there’s no compliance score card. do you want to see her again? if you do text her. inherently by texting you are complying. compliance becomes more important over the long run. you have to do some chasing as a man until she’s invested in you. you get the investment through compliance. but you’ve gotta start somewhere.

>