Does she like me more than a friend?

FruDawg

Rookie
Rookie
I was out with a model I’ve known for 3 years and we had no prior physical contact in the past. We hugged and she asked if I came alone. We both were and she told me to follow her up to the rooftop to talk. She offered her hand to hold. Could she be interested? We just talked about what we had been up to since we hadn’t seen each other in 2 months.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
FruDawg dude! There's some IOI's here that hint she's somewhat interested dude. Issue here is ya have made it difficult. If ya realised you wanted something an thought she was interested while ya were together you could have pushed it an set up a date if needed.

Assume attraction dude, test for compliance, touch an escalate. If ya can't escalate touch, touch on a high note an set up a date. If she declines ya now know she isn't interested an that's fine. Others are!!

Ya can't go back in time so we have what we have here, drop a message saying it was fun to catch up and you should go out sometime. It would have been better in person but if ya don't bump into each other often needs must! Also this will put ya as leader rather than following her dude

FruDawg

Rookie
Rookie
Fluxcapacitor, I did send her a message the day after saying it was great seeing her, but didn’t say anything about seeing each other again. She did say I would see her soon

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
FruDawg dude! Ya have 2 ways to play this, I find her saying she'll see ya soon throws me. Ya can follow up asking when she's free to schedule something an this looks confident an puts ya in the leading position. The other way to play it is being cool and aloof. As a model she possibly gets a lot of attention an being cool an unfazed makes ya confident an not chasing her so ya don't look needy.

I have had success with both, how ya play it depends on how the interaction felt. Asking moves fast an can get ya away from a platonic friend vibe which is where ya possibly fall with knowing her for 3 years without physical contact.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
sounds like you’ve got rapport. invite her along on an errand. don’t qualify. just say i’ve got x thing to do wanna join me. by taking her on your errand you’re getting compliance. basically put her to work. ask her to do something for you to hang out. models love jumping through hoops.

>