Strange invitation? Advice on how to play this?

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Dudes! This is a cluster fuck. Shortly after me an my ex split one of her friends started to date one of my mates.They've since spilt as well. I seen my mates ex out a few weeks back an she said hi. She was out again last night, said hi an asked if she could join my group for a bit while her friends were gone. I took pity an said she could. After a while me an my friends left.

I got a random message from her about an hour after apologising for the time of the message an asking if I wanna go out sometime, chill an have a discussion? The fuck? A discussion about what? My mate? Her friend? Life? Is this her being friendly? Or a half baked way of saying she's interested? I think it's very inappropriate but I'm curious to know. Any thoughts dude's?

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Flux its too vague for us to understand. Just ask her directly but I would also recommend not to focus on the same social circle. It's time to disengage from this group which keeps giving you drama.

It is never worth it.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
DarkKnight dude! It's too vague for me to understand and that's all I have to go off. Ya totally right I need to disengage from this group completely, I won't be asking her directly I'll just be leaving it. Thanks dude!

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'd peg it as interested in you. No Idea on the motivation. Could just be trying to salvage some of her social circle post break up, or looking to get even with her ex by nailing his buddy.

Back in college I had a girlfriend on a rebound that I was hot and heavy with for a month before she dumped me and started dating one of my buddies in October. That Spring break she was in my neighborhood visiting a friend and we met up but it was awkward. I think she wanted the validation of an ex potentially trying to get with her. I was more concerned about screwing over my buddy, so it was an awkward meeting, and she seemed disappointed that I didn't get physical. 20 years later, she has married some other guy and we reconnected on social media. Ironically my buddy is NOT connected with her there. This week she is vacationing just miles from my home, and makes a point of posting photos from my neighborhood. Trolling for me to orbit....I wonder how many times she drove by my house this week....she does have access to my address...

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'd peg it as interested in you. No Idea on the motivation. Could just be trying to salvage some of her social circle post break up, or looking to get even with her ex by nailing his buddy.

Back in college I had a girlfriend on a rebound that I was hot and heavy with for a month before she dumped me and started dating one of my buddies in October. That Spring break she was in my neighborhood visiting a friend and we met up but it was awkward. I think she wanted the validation of an ex potentially trying to get with her. I was more concerned about screwing over my buddy, so it was an awkward meeting, and she seemed disappointed that I didn't get physical. 20 years later, she has married some other guy and we reconnected on social media. Ironically my buddy is NOT connected with her there. This week she is vacationing just miles from my home, and makes a point of posting photos from my neighborhood. Trolling for me to orbit....I wonder how many times she drove by my house this week....she does have access to my address...

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Fuck this dude! I won't get with my buddies ex, I would be pissed if my mate done that and he wouldn't be my buddy anymore. I like how you were concerned about screwing him over but he didn't think twice bout getting with her? She sounds delightful getting photos in ya neighborhood to troll you. A lot of effort for no return on her part!

Naturalmikey dude! I think ya right, this would cause a lot of drama. A had enough drama to avoid last week with my ex to get sucked into this!

>