Any good ressource to learn Frame Control

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hello Everyone,

I'am looking for some courses or books to learn more about the skill of Frame Control. It such an important skill with Woemn as it is said here in GC I find it also very important in all aspect of communication so I went to get better at it! However not so much ressources are available on that beside the dating world.

So I was wondering if the more experienced members may have good ressources to share with me.

Looking for your insights!
Thanks!

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
naturalmikey said:
https://pualib.com/pp.php?v=1699681138
Remind me of the good ol days. Swinggcat material has been one of my favorite and one of the few that got me some results. Acutally at one moment I got very good a generating attraction (Highschool and early college) but didn't know how to do anything with it, until I came here at GC were all aspects are discussed.

With Chase, Swinggcat give the best info on Frame Control. However I was looking for a more general and maybe even theorical ressource about the subject tailored to general communication and not only for dating.

Thanks anyways make me think of going trought some Swinggcat Filed reports since they are as entertaining as they are educational!

>