Girls Who Want You, vs. Girls Who Are Bored-but-Available article

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
went to the comment sections to this article https://www.girlschase.com/content/girl ... -available but i guess no one really comments.

it's pretty interesting. i had never really thought about it. but i'd say probably half the girls i've been with were not even that interested. looking back i can also see that the girls that weren't that interested were also less likely to offer resistance. to them it just didn't matter enough.

i've also been pondering recently how many of the girls i had one night stands with probably had boyfriends. that's why you can't take it personally when a girl doesn't wanna see you again. if you considered her pleasure and your game was tight and she didn't want to meet again it probably comes down to her having a boyfriend or her just being horny and hooking up. i know the times i hooked up with girls i didn't like that much i didn't wanna see them again. i don't know why i never considered women being the same way.

i remember julien blanc used to say she'll fuck you to thank you. i think this is what he was talking about.

a couple years ago i met a girl from tinder. we really didn't connect very strongly. i didn't think we were going to hook up. but at the end of the night she came home with me. we ended up hanging out for the next three months. she ended up becoming kind of infatuated because i was going through a pretty big player phase and would just tell her she couldn't come over a lot of the times she invited herself, because i was fucking other girls. this made her chase even harder. i remember writing a field report on the rsd forum at the time titled "she'll fuck you to thank you." that's how it felt. she was happy that i was cool and at the end of the night i was there.

most of the guys in the manosphere are fully delusional and up to the eye balls in coping mechanisms. no one wants to take responsibility and blames things mostly out of their control, namely their looks. yeah women are superficial. no shit. but they also have widely different tastes and their standards are constantly influx.

i like what chase said about the feeling of accomplishment waiting it out and being there at the end of the night with a girl who wasn't that into from the beginning. those have been some epic nights.

a lot of redpill guys just think it's all looks and if she fucks you it's because you're hot. the only thing a girl fucking you says about your looks is that she didn't think you were ugly. i know i'm only some women's type and i'm okay with that. doesn't mean i can't get with girls when i'm not their type too.

if you're only looking for bambi eyes and girls playing with their hair as signs you should progress the interaction, you're gonna miss a lot of opportunities to fuck horny girls. girls get horny just as we do. nothing will lower someones standards like being horny will.

>