How to close the gap in a car

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Dudes! How do you close the gap in a car? I've found sometimes some girls make the gap between us in a car feel like miles. I can lose a lot of momentum with them when I'm driving.

I found a good way to close the gap is to put my hand on her leg while I drive an found this works great at times. I dunno if this is a great tactic, it uses touch an keeps ya connected but it's engaged by me so it's my investment, effort, an potentially could be seen as needy. I drive stick an so change gear, indicate an stuff so when girls decide to touch my arm they can decide against it after a while.

Nervous or awkward girls who I seem to end up with lately seem to position themselves further away. Even when a have parked up they tend to keep distance. I don't want to be the one to close the gap. I find no matter how comfortable I am with the distance an the awkward tension the tension builds until they eject or a have to defuse it by breaking the tension. Any thoughts? Thanks dudes!

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i hate driving in the car with a girl i haven't fucked. it's the surest way for things to go dead. i try to keep stuff near my house. i walk and then will either uber with her or have her drive me. the pressure is all on the person in the drivers seat.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Naturalmikey dude! Where I live isn't a great location an am better off driving 10 - 15 minutes into a (small) town. I actually like driving an there's not many people I would have drive me. I had a girl drive me once who almost killed us before leaving the car park. A slight over exaggeration but I like to be in control ever since.

A lot of the girls I see who drive, a have heard stories or seen them drive. I value myself to much to take that risk! :') the ones that don't sooner or later it's more convenient to drive (even for the ones that drive eventually it's still more convenient)

Early on I try to avoid driving them, a have a fairly nice car that always impresses. Ya can't say boyfriend material fast enough! Ya not wrong it's the fastest way for things to go dead dude

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
my whole game is centered around not being boyfriend material. the funny thing is girls still want to date me. but my game is more focused on being the sleazy fuck boy that won’t judge. women love a project.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Naturalmikey dude! I center around being a lover and not putting myself in the boyfriend role. Like you I get girls still chasing me to be their boyfriend. I find the car doesn’t help this, if a was a lover they usually decide to make me a boyfriend after they’ve seen my car. It’s not even that great a car it’s not like a drive a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Alfa Romero or something.

Sometimes the car can be a huge turn on for them, I find they are attracted to the way a drive, which is very confident and in control. Not in a totally reckless abandon way that’s dangerous for other drivers but I am confident in my driving ability. I am not confident in closing the gap in a car depending on what the girl is doing. Another issue is sometimes the only logistics I can depend on is ma car which can put me into a difficult spot cause if the gap doesn’t kill the seduction if they perceive me as a BF candidate now it’s now slower than I want.

Other than touching her leg any thoughts on closing the gap? Both while driving and parked up? Thanks dudes!

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fluxcapacitor said:
Naturalmikey dude! I center around being a lover and not putting myself in the boyfriend role. Like you I get girls still chasing me to be their boyfriend. I find the car doesn’t help this, if a was a lover they usually decide to make me a boyfriend after they’ve seen my car. It’s not even that great a car it’s not like a drive a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Alfa Romero or something.

Sometimes the car can be a huge turn on for them, I find they are attracted to the way a drive, which is very confident and in control. Not in a totally reckless abandon way that’s dangerous for other drivers but I am confident in my driving ability. I am not confident in closing the gap in a car depending on what the girl is doing. Another issue is sometimes the only logistics I can depend on is ma car which can put me into a difficult spot cause if the gap doesn’t kill the seduction if they perceive me as a BF candidate now it’s now slower than I want.

Other than touching her leg any thoughts on closing the gap? Both while driving and parked up? Thanks dudes!

The car is never fun for me, so I try to avoid it at all costs. But what I have found best is to just park somewhere, make out with her a bit in the front (just say come her a second and pull her into you). Then say, "This is uncomforable." Just get out, hop in the back seat, and wait for her to join you. DO NOT MOVE FROM THE BACK THOUGH. Or you will lose that battle. Just stand your ground in the back in a cool relaxed way. And eventually she'll join you. Now there's no more gap.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
By initiating touch BEFORE YOU GET TO THE CAR.

So you are going to pick her up for a date. Meet her away from the car. Meet at a neutral location or pick her up at her place. Start with a handshake hug and progress accordingly. Attracted women are happy to hug more thesedays I find.

If it is a woman you met at the bar, you should have a high level of kino before you pull back to your car.

Greet her in a manner where you get a hug or a kiss and have some touch acceptance on her part. Hold her hand and lead her on the way out to the car. Open her door. This is a good time to go for a kiss. If it is a nice evening, and rather secluded you can turn on the stereo with some slow dancing music and initiate an impromptu private dance where you get more physical touch.

As a Leader, you usually are driving, Offer your hand, palm up on the console while the mood is high and she will grab it. Little tougher if you are driving a manual but if she is hot she will find a way to touch you.

I've been fortunate to have a bench seat with a console that flips up on my last few vehicles. Well primed girls love to slide on over into the middle seat next to me.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
JacobPalmer dude! Thanks for the advice! Never thought of transitioning to the back like this. After strong escalation I've told them to get in the back so I will give this a go!

Fuck this dude! I usually always start with touch before the car. I totally dropped the ball on this one! (I had reason, but still a fuck up on my part) I have always been conflicted on walking them to the car and opening the door. It seems very nice guy, effort an makes me feel like a have put myself in boyfriend category not lover?

Same with opening the door on the way out for her. A also have two left feet an struggle with dance. Although a can twirl, dip an lift rather well :')

A drive a manual an don't have a bench so it makes it tougher. A have had girls touch my arm an hold my hand but they seem uncalibrated with this they try to do it when am getting out of little roads or pulling into them which means more gear changes an indication. They rarely time it right when an on open roads an kinda give up on the idea an a don't want to chase this reaction if that makes sense?

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
JacobPalmer said:
Fluxcapacitor said:

The car is never fun for me, so I try to avoid it at all costs. But what I have found best is to just park somewhere, make out with her a bit in the front (just say come her a second and pull her into you). Then say, "This is uncomforable." Just get out, hop in the back seat, and wait for her to join you. DO NOT MOVE FROM THE BACK THOUGH. Or you will lose that battle. Just stand your ground in the back in a cool relaxed way. And eventually she'll join you. Now there's no more gap.

that’s an epic move just getting in the back and expecting her to follow. so much entitlement. i’ve only hooked up with three girls in the car in the past 3 odd years. one was my gf and the other two were foregone conclusions we would be fucking. i like this move a lot. regardless i think her driving or riding in an uber is still ideal.

Pitcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Love the ideas already brought up.

A couple things to add...

If you drive a manual car you can put the girl's hand on the gear shift at somepoint with your hand on top of hers. You can change gears using the force of your hand through her hand or you can let her change gears all by herself with verbal commands from you. I've only started doing this in the last two months so it needs to be tested more, but I really get a kick out of it haha. I feel like it makes driving more fun and engaging for the both of you.

More kino...you can have a no look thumb wrestling match with her or do something like run your right hand through her hair when you're stopped at a red light. This is assuming you've done some kino before getting into the car.

Opening the car door for her...if the vibe feels right I like to fake open the door for her and instead push her up against it and begin a makeout.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Alchemy32osp dude! I like the putting her hand on the gear stick suggestion. A will give that a go! Not a fan of the verbal commands idea. Some girls can't drive, others a don't trust there driving ability an a like ma car to much for them to put it in the wrong gear.

A have heard driving stories or actually seen incidents with some girls that involved crashing into inanimate objects getting out of a car park...a will let ya test drive that more before a fuck up my car dude :')

The more kino is why a asked this question. Some girls make it feel like they're miles away an it's hard to close the gap. Even with great touch with a girl a used to date she'd get in the car an she might as well have been on top of the car. There was just a barrier, it's hard to explain but we'd pull up an the barrier would drop again but just strange dude.

Opening the door an fake opening the door I like to do. This one in particular a didn't open the door intentionally. A done this when we last went on a date an a felt it set a boyfriend tone. She already set that frame telling everyone about me so uphill battle really dude

JP_

Space Monkey
space monkey
I would never consider a car as the best way to escalate! Iv'e bedded girls in the car multiple times but this was only because I was still living with family and couldn't afford a hotel! Just take her back to your place, it's as easy as that or alternatively if the car is your only option (like it was mine once) you want to escalate before you get in the car and then you can suggest you drive some place quiet to progress things further.

If you do have your own place just keep things chill and use your car journey to keep the rapport high until you bring her back to your place!

>