How to stop game and getting laid from letting you build a successful future

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Having been running game for the past few years, there is something looked back on that caught my eye. During the years and days when I was having hot girls in my life, I had no responsibilities or big aspirations to look out for. I just had a lot of free time to go out, approach, bring girls back, and make friends with other guys that wanted to do the same. Now the "college experience" is infamous for this and so is Greek Life.

The past two years I have decided to take life more seriously, this means doing things like showing up to work a little earlier, going to the gym, watching what I eat, and living healthy. Guys I know who are doing the same thing I am are in situations where sex with lots of women does not mean much to them or they are in LTRs, neither of which I want. The paradox is I had sex with lots of women, often decent looking, when I did not care about having a successful career.

I mean a real successful career that requires brain and is somewhat respected in society (engineer, doctor, lawyer, finance, business, etc.).

I really think about it too looking back at it.

1. I went out on Tuesdays and Thursdays back then, occasionally even a Wednesday, not even possible these days as I have to be at work at around 8 AM. If I sleep poorly, I perform poorly in my career.

2. I could manage to drop things to hang out with friends who had access to hot girls who also had other hot girls as friends.

3. I drank, ate like shit, and could care less about health when I was sleeping around.

It seems like whenever the kind of success of sleeping with lots of loose women is concerned, it involves things like alcohol, partying, hanging out with people who aren't going to be so well off in the future, and putting yourself near a lot of hedonism.

How do you still enjoy the success of having lots of sex and fun without jeopardizing a good career and your health?

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Space said:
One sentence answer: Is Your Game Sustainable?

I could go on and on and so in many other topics, but when? See my signature for more. :(

great article. one of the few times i've related to every thing daryush says. i dedicated a year of my life to learning game. i was probably six months in before my first pull going out two to three times per week. i was supplementing with online dating, which was much better then. towards the end of the year i started getting a lot better.

now my standards are a lot higher. most bars only have one or two girls i like, and they don't always like me. but i know how to spot when they do. i also learned how to communicate with my body, looks, and facial expressions. subcommunications really are the language of women. once you get good you really internalize the tyler durden secret society post.

>