Race: White guys struggle if too pale and minorities struggle, who's the ideal?

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I wonder this about race.

Gingers worry about not getting laid because they are too pale.

White guys say being too pale hurts them.

Minorities say being white is a huge advantage.

So if the stereotypical hot girl for a guy is the tall model blonde, who is the stereotypical hot guy for a woman?

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Re: Race: White guys struggle if too pale and minorities struggle, who's the ide

women like men who look like actors regardless of race. men like models women like leading men. my buddy is a black guy who looks like a leading man and women throw themselves at him. i have a look that’s very actor-ish also and women love that.

height is also very important to women. a big part of the reason women like white and black men the most is because we’re the tallest races. race isn’t nearly as important as height or face. good looks trumps race. so does good game. race is just not a big part of the lms equation.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Re: Race: White guys struggle if too pale and minorities struggle, who's the ide

also why are focused on what women don’t like. focus on your good qualities women like and become delusional self confident over them. i call it red pill game. even make fun of men who lack your good qualities.

my red pill frame is:
women only like men 6’+
women only like white guys
women like guys who look like actors
women love skinny guys

these frame build my confidence. honestly i don’t even think a positive mental attitude is that effective. but a negative mental attitude will cripple your results. a lot of people’s big problem is negativity. it’s also possible you’re just ugly. you might not look good enough to be good with girls. not because of your race. because of your face.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie

This whole women only liking white guys thing has gone far out the window, for younger women and older women alike. White guys do not do the best because of some sort of favoritism, white guys do the best because we objectively are the best, we are most likely to have the whole package. Sure you can find a black guy who looks jacked but until lately, there aren't that many wealthy black dudes around, that is changing which is why the wealthier ones slay.

As for Asian and Indian dudes, it isn't just the short height, it is the neurotic personality which I will say 95% of them have, they are just not alpha males at all. They talk too much, make too many excuses, and turn their lack of getting pussy into an Aristotle-like philosophical journey begging for sympathy. Barring some exceptions, they really are a bunch of pussies who barely take care of themselves.

Women like taller guys who are in great shape, have money, and alpha personalities. Who is likely to have that? White males.

This being said, a handsome ethnic guy can wreak havoc. One of my friends is a lighter skinned Indian dude who has had 1k+ matches on Bumble.

>