Beautiful women are the most insecure

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I feel like this should be common knowledge. But I guess a lot of people don't get a lot of experiences with beautiful women.

Firstly, beautiful women are fucking lonely as shit. Men all want something from them and women are trying to sabotage them. They don't trust anyone.

They are also so uncertain. They know that a lot of people think they're beautiful. But throughout there life there have always been men who ignored them. They attach this to their looks. Especially in a large city like LA, New York, Paris or London, they are comparing themselves to many women who are near perfection. Even in a small town they see these women on tv.

Regular cute/hot girls (high six to high seven) aren't super insecure because they know they're not that hot. 8+ (model tier) women have so much uncertainty. That is where the low self esteem comes in. They feel like they're not pretty. That's why they seek out men who pay very little attention to them.

These chicks often like self absorbed, well socialized men who often times are degenerate narcisists, drug addicts, alcoholics, or abusive. They also like the Christian Grey type. But there are far more degenerate narcisists than their are of the CEO variety.

Really beautiful women want to be constantly wondering if you like them. They want to be insecure. If you can't trigger there insecurity they will get bored very easily. A big part of this is like 95% of 8+ women are going to be under 24. These girls are not very mature. They move on quite quickly.

Swinggcat has really good techniques that work on very attractive women. Very high level game. Blackdragon writes a lot of VYW (very young women). All the same stuff applies as the overlap is great between VYW and 8+ women.

I actually just got out of a year long relationship with an 8+ VYW. It's way too long. The shit is exhausting. From now on I'm only dating 25-28 year old high 7s. The former 8+VYWs if you will. These chicks are the best. Their still somewhat girly and pretty. Drama is still relatively low and they're not bitter yet.

Michal

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi, my experience is that it depends on a girl. I agree with them being lonely. The girls I base this on are the ones who had only 1 or no female friends, and had like 1 or 2 good guy friends from school or because their families lived next to each other.
I also agree they are more insecure. Guys usually go for less attractive girls because these girls had to learn how to flirt, dress, put on make up etc. because they do not have that naturally appealing and eye catching face. However, I would not say that they want narcissistic guys with over 9000 ego, because it depends on what kind of relationship they had with their father. The ones who had good relationship, if you try to neg them or push pull them, they either shrug their shoulders or just smile a little or have sligthly sarcastic comment on the push pull. The girls you talk about usually had a dad who was teasing them or negging them about whatever. Like "you wearing that? I hope you are on the pill".

For some of these reasons I find it easier to connect and therefore attract more beautiful girls than those almost hot but can-make-myself-really-hot types of girls. Because these 7s who can make themselselves 8.5 - 9, they value looks and appearances much more because they work on it everyday. Muscles, haircut, jawline, teeth, how big your hands are, fashion, status, car... While the beautiful girl is just stunning innately so she values different things, often those which I have spent time developing I guess

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Over 9000 ego haha. That line never gets old.

I was working out the other day and there was this girl I consider a 6.5. She is sweet but lookswise not that hot and not especially socially calibrated and I saw 5 of these pretty good looking no-game studly guys swarming around her. Haha that was a pretty amusing sight!!

Meanwhile a really beautiful girl who i could feel is quite lonely left disappointed since no-one dares (Which I will correct pretty soon).

But yes, point is hot girls can be lonely and insecure because most guys do not dare to talk to them and if they do are scared to lose them and immediately switch to slow game.

Im actually quite happy about this dynamic.

And I agree with Michal I also can connect with the really pretty girls better but I think that is because of my own strong interest.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
drunk guys hit on them constantly. beta males small talk them constantly during the day also.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Drunk guy = uncalibrated weak competition

And betas rarely cold approach. They are usually social circle guys who move way too slow and barely show interest. Hot girls feel too unattainable for them. So yeah sure they get interest, the kind of interest this website warns them against.

>