the bunny pattern

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So this is NLP based story telling. it was written by swinggcat a really long time ago. i really don't care much for nlp patterns. but this one is just hilarious and women love it.

You start by telling her she reminds you of bugsy. This is an open loop. When she asks who is bugsy...
"When l was a kid l had bunny rabbit named Bugsy. I Ioved him very much
and then one day my sister murdered him by snapping his neck. My mom
decided to go to an animal shelter to replace the dead bunny in hopes that l
would not notice a difference. However, the new bunny looked nothing like
Bugsy: it was an ugly wild bunny that was irritable around humans, and would
try and bite you if you tried to pet it. So, when l came home from school to
play with Bugsy, I noticed that he looked and acted different: instead of being
a sweet cuddly rabbit, he was mangy and tried to bite me. As my eyes swelled
up with tears l said to my mom: What happened to Bugsy? My mom
responded with, 'Iife's a bitch honey' and 'that's what happens when you get
older'."

this can also be used over text. it's the only pattern i've ever really used repeatedly and successfully. I'd say 75% of the women i've slept with more than once have heard about bugsy.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
just try it over text. it's confusing and intriguing. start it with "did i ever tell you you remind me of bugsy?" this is an open loop. these work great over texts. another way to use open loops is just like "can you keep a secret?"

anyway after telling her she reminds you of bugsy, cut and paste the story. it won't make her wanna fuck you but it will get her engaged.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Rule 8: Tell The Truth or At Least Don't Lie

Also there was this popular book in the community subtitled Attract Women Through Honestly.

I don't know what this bunny stuff is but I probably couldn't do it.

Update since you posted your follow-up:
naturalmikey said:
anyway after telling her she reminds you of bugsy, cut and paste the story. it won't make her wanna fuck you but it will get her engaged.
It's OK Mikey, but you've said previously that under no circumstances do your tricks work on some kind of the most desirable women by both of our standards who by the way live just in my backyard while American girls an ocean away so I guess there's not much use for me to run game fine-tuned for American girls over here (The 3 Principal Types Of Game).

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
naturalmikey said:
just try it over text. it's confusing and intriguing. start it with "did i ever tell you you remind me of bugsy?" this is an open loop. these work great over texts. another way to use open loops is just like "can you keep a secret?"

Honestly......it just seems weird, and kindof fake tryhard. I like the "can you keep a secret" that's definitely workable, but making up a fake bunny story....

I think there are more natural/normal ways of getting her engaged than a fake story.

But besides that, you mentioned that it was NLP, but what is it supposed to "program" in the girls mind, or what is it supposed to get her thinking about? That's my question.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yea I'm with Jacob here.

I personally do not condone trying to pull her into a sad story about a fake pet named "bugsy". It's emotional manipulation that will eventually fuck you in the end since it never actually happened.

Ultimately, it's just dishonest. Which isn't healthy for the user either.

There's definitely better ways to keep her engaged. Humor, deep diving, or creating an air of mystery by speaking concisely with proper fundamentals all work quite well.

Hue

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
jacob, just try it. it's not meant to be taken literally. it's a stupid story. it's meant to spike emotions left and right. it does. oh and curious girls (most are) go crazy over the can you keep a secret text

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
naturalmikey said:
jacob, just try it. it's not meant to be taken literally. it's a stupid story. it's meant to spike emotions left and right. it does. oh and curious girls (most are) go crazy over the can you keep a secret text

I'm not going to try the "bugsy" bit, but again, like I said, I do enjoy the "secret" line. That can definitely work. It's smart and I can actually use a real secret to spike emotions/intrigue etc.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
here’s a vietnamese model i got on a date. she didn’t respond to my first text so i hit her with this stupid story i wrote. it is hands down the best reengagent text there is. but it’s not true. i even googled vietnamese names to find out brian was one of most common. what it communicates is you met another girl like her and she opened up to you about some weird cat thing. quit attaching yourself so much to your identity. that’s all fucking ego. these girls don’t give a shit. anyway. here you go. this is some excellent texting in my opinion.

https://imgur.com/a/uDHwd5L

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
naturalmikey said:
here’s a vietnamese model i got on a date. she didn’t respond to my first text so i hit her with this stupid story i wrote. it is hands down the best reengagent text there is. but it’s not true. i even googled vietnamese names to find out brian was one of most common. what it communicates is you met another girl like her and she opened up to you about some weird cat thing. quit attaching yourself so much to your identity. that’s all fucking ego. these girls don’t give a shit. anyway. here you go. this is some excellent texting in my opinion.

Ok that's fine and all, and this is a text that can be useful and I get why it works and how it could spike her emotions and the reasoning behind it, AND one that I may use, but that isn't the bugsy text.... Not sure where you're getting the whole "identity" and "ego" thing from.

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
naturalmikey said:

Also....based on the image you sent.....it just looks like your first text is "hey" or something, the scribbled out part at the top. Please correct me if I am wrong, but if you did in fact open with that, then no wonder she didn't respond to your first text.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i just sent her my name. chicks respond more to that than anything clever for first message i’ve found. try it. it assumes value.

the advice i give is not for normal girls. there’s plenty of advice for them. i prefer really hot girls. if you wanna show me your method for getting a model on a date, i’d be happy to field test it.

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
naturalmikey said:
i just sent her my name. chicks respond more to that than anything clever for first message i’ve found. try it. it assumes value.

the advice i give is not for normal girls. there’s plenty of advice for them. i prefer really hot girls. if you wanna show me your method for getting a model on a date, i’d be happy to field test it.

I'm not against just sending my name as a first text, that's interesting, as yes it does assume value.

My method.....not sure if I have a copy paste one. I suppose I try to make each interaction unique. Usually if it's just transitioning to text I just send something like "Hey XXX, it's JacobPalmer from XXX. save my #" something like that anyway. From Tinder might be a bit different.

As for model quality.....I guess you can judge. I posted pics on my last LR - The Oriental. So you can tell me if she's model quality or not haha. Although that one was from Tinder, not sure if it makes a difference.

>