I made a fake tinder profile, for science.

Jakeroviks

Space Monkey
space monkey
I recently rebooted my tinder. It's a solid profile that I've used to meet girls with before. After a day I was sitting on 31 matches. About half of these girls responded to the first text, and I had a couple of conversations. Not feeling it, I deleted my tinder and made a new one.

The results were shocking.

I made a fake profile of a 23 year old girl. Blank bio, at the moment.

Minutes after making the profile, my girl had 99+ matches. I started swiping and matching with guys. Many of them were telling me I didn't have a picture. Apparently, the picture had bugged out, and these guys had all matched up with a girl without a picture.

So, I uploaded a picture of a cute girl, and made her bio a jumble of food, dog, and plane emojis. Pic is posted below.
http://www.strangebeaver.com/wp-content ... t710/1.jpg

I continued swiping guys until I had about 50 matches, and started to feel overwhelmed with the pile of unmatched dudes piling up and messages rolling in. I started talking to the dudes, and the thirst was unreal.

I had average guys, nerdy guys, and even a few chads all fighting for my girl's attention. I could literally say anything and they would try to carry the conversation. I started shit-testing them for fun, calling guys rude for being too forward, being overly sexual with guys who were clearly afraid to show it, and even telling a darker-skinned guy that I don't date indians to see how he'd react. Haha.

The results were, all but ONE of the guys tripped all over themselves apologizing, jumping into my frame, and trying to impress me. Within a few messages I had guys agreeing to drive across the city (multiple hours drive) to come see me. I even friendzoned a guy in text and he still offered to buy me drinks.

After 1 hour I had 1,000 matches.

ONE. THOUSAND. MATCHES. In an hour.

This was all I needed to see, so I deleted the account and uninstalled Tinder from my phone.

This is the first time I've had the opportunity to see things from a girl's perspective, and it really blew my mind. There was this horde of guys, who all clearly wanted to have sex with me, and were willing to stoop to any low, do any amount of work, and tolerate any amount of disrespect just for the chance at some pussy.

I'm walking away feeling disgusted, and a little enlightened. Something we need to realize as men, is the sheer amount of options that women have available. While this is definitely exaggerated on dating apps, I'm sure it holds true to the outside world, as well.

The positive takeaway, and my closing point will be that, although there was TON of competition, almost none of them had any game. If you are a strong man with values and boundaries, you can cut through the noise and attract women with your masculinity that so many men today are lacking.

Discuss.

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yup, girls have much more selection on tinder/online dating, for a few reasons. Can't quite remember the links where I got this info but whatever.

1. The ratio of men to women on online dating is about 33% women and 67%men. So 2 men to every 1 woman.
2. Girls, on average swipe right about 14% of the time (lower the hotter the girl is), whereas guys swipe right almost 50% of the time.

Now about your topic of masculinity. I would say it's probably less about masculinity, and more about being fun, interesting, but still having boundaries/standards. Because 95% of guys on online dating are sooooooo boring. I work with a girl and she showed me her tinder at the time she had it. (0% of the messages were "hey" "how r u" "what's up" "you're cute" etc. Holy hell it was amazing, because now you could also be a guy with game and just destroy on tinder.

Jakeroviks

Space Monkey
space monkey
I took your numbers and ran them because I'm a numbers nerd. In this case it was even more extreme.

With your numbers a girls would get roughly 7x the matches that a guy gets.

In this case, my girl got 32x times the matches in ONE HOUR than my real self profile got in a day.

Of course, there is the fact that most of those swipes are going to Chads. I may do another experiment with a Chad profile to see how extreme the response is.

As far as the guys being boring on Tinder, that's totally true. However, due to the sheer, overwhelming amount of dudes messaging girls, it would be hard even for a guy with game to do well.

Keep in mind, this is coming from a guy who has done pretty well on Tinder. My opener is always something SUPER low effort, like "hi" or "i like waffles". Anything else comes off as tryhard and gets washed away with the sea of other males vying for attention.

You can get a girl with game through tinder, but you need to get her OFF tinder first. That's when you start using your game.

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Jakeroviks said:
I took your numbers and ran them because I'm a numbers nerd. In this case it was even more extreme.

With your numbers a girls would get roughly 7x the matches that a guy gets.

In this case, my girl got 32x times the matches in ONE HOUR than my real self profile got in a day.

Of course, there is the fact that most of those swipes are going to Chads. I may do another experiment with a Chad profile to see how extreme the response is.

As far as the guys being boring on Tinder, that's totally true. However, due to the sheer, overwhelming amount of dudes messaging girls, it would be hard even for a guy with game to do well.

Keep in mind, this is coming from a guy who has done pretty well on Tinder. My opener is always something SUPER low effort, like "hi" or "i like waffles". Anything else comes off as tryhard and gets washed away with the sea of other males vying for attention.

You can get a girl with game through tinder, but you need to get her OFF tinder first. That's when you start using your game.

True, always get her off tinder when the time is right. Personally I'm not super sold on your openers. :) but that's just from personal experience. Usually my openers that are a bit more effort but are pretty specific do so much better.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
my number one opener is “hi i’m field :)

women do have a lot of options on tinder. a lot of bad options. i think tinder is a pretty easy way to get dates. and i’ve actually had better luck with the more attractive girls

>