Park day game advice or tips

Rico

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys,

So I just started a new job 2 weeks ago. There’s a a small public park 2 blocks away that I started to go to after lunch. I think I found a gold mine. The reason is that park has a small Art college next to it that only teaches culinary arts, fashion, art and fashion marketing and a block away there’s a medical assistant school that only seems to be all girls. Both schools are literally only girls and any guys that go seem to be gay. Most of the girls seem to go there on there breaks or lunch. I’m literally the only guy there most of the time.

I have a solid foundation at approaching girls at a small dive bars, the mall or any public place. I’ve never really approached a girl at a park when there alone on there phones or having lunch.

The good news for me is that my job has a dress code. It’s business casual so I have to wear slacks, dress shoes and a long sleeve dress shirt a tie is optional; I do take a blazer but leave it at the office since it’s summer. So I really stand out in a park of 18 to 22 yo girls. Who seem to check me out by the way I’m dressed, since I work out all my clothes are tailored and prefer the slim fitted look especially my pants. I started to bring my sunglasses so they can’t see me checking them out.

Any advice or tips on park day game

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Rico-

You've asked about the park approach in particular but to begin with it should be like any approach, if you already have an idea how to approach girls in general in various settings. Don't you have a general idea yet? Then you'll probably get as many different ideas as many guys give them. Please keep in mind I'm probably not the biggest expert here yet, I'm in what some guys in the community call beginner's hell or intermediate hell. I don't know if these are the same of different thing though.

Anyway. Back to your park. It seems like a good and easy environment to meet some nice girls. My first advice is simply to approach some who seem to like, introduce yourself and try to establish a conversation like a human with another human. Important point: the other party being a nice girl or nice girls, make sure to be social, seductive, and talk sexy at the same time.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Any way you can get a dog and play fetch with a ball or a Frisbee? It's a great ice breaker. Time frame might be tight though.

One thing about midday parks is that many people go to the park at lunch to get AWAY from people. They have been forced to socialize all day and just want a break...

If there are pathways you can walk the paths and greet the girls that walk opposite you. Just a simple hello and read their body language...

I would avoid cold approaches to women who don't meet your eye contact and respond to hello. Be careful about not "over gaming a spot". If you meet a hot girl at lunch it could be a good place to meet up for an info date. Small time window with a good opportunity to seed a date for dinner at your place later that night or week...

>