The Red Pill Radio Show Podcast Episode #1

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Me and one of my buddies I met online, who ironically lives only a couple miles away from me, did a radio show. the topic for discussion was hypergamy. we go off onto a couple tangents on online dating, incels, and synthetic testosterone (anabolic steroids). he used a bluetooth for it and i didn't and you can tell because i don't sound as clear. we're gonna do a couple of these a week moving forward. would love for some of yall to check it out. it's uploading now and should be done by the time anyone sees this.

https://youtu.be/WFynwfX11AQ

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
naturalmikey said:
he used a bluetooth for it and i didn't and you can tell because i don't sound as clear.
For a reference, all professionals use a wired set for similar recordings, there is absolutely no reason to use Bluetooth in this setting. By professional I mean just anyone who has a YouTube show with a decent sound quality these days, that's not a high barrier. :)

naturalmikey said:
the topic for discussion was hypergamy. we go off onto a couple tangents on online dating, incels, and synthetic testosterone (anabolic steroids).
I don't know what to make of the topics besides the main one, perhaps you can give a more rich description like a full sentence on all your topics? That's a tip for any new YouTube show no one heard of yet.

Anyways. If for nothing else, I've listened in for the community. This sound exactly like those shows they did 10 years ago when they used actual phone lines for similar recordings. Unsurprisingly, getting the sound right is the single biggest hurdle for most of upstart YouTube shows. English isn't my first language.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
thanks for the response. i’m getting a mic and gonna switch to skype from google voice

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This may be the simplest advice coming from a listener but if I were you I'd simply Google for something like 'podcast sound quality.' Tons of advice out there.

naturalmikey said:
thanks for the response. i’m getting a mic and gonna switch to skype from google voice
Google Voice? Come on, that's a phone. I haven't done this, but what I see from established YouTubers (with 100s of 100s of subscribers so they probably know what they are doing) is when they interact with someone online not in the same room with them they use Google Hangouts.

>