How to Best Move Things Forward with Small Windows

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey guys,

So I've been out doing day game at grocery and clothing stores.

Today I did three approaches:
1) the girl told me wasn't interested in getting coffee and seemed very socially introverted (I just played it cool and moved on)
2) a very attractive girl who played with her hair and we had a great conversation with simple compliance (I found out she was busy later today so I asked her number for coffee - said she had a boyfriend, so I just said "oh just as friends" to which she said excitingly she only had a few friends because she just moved back in town so I got her number)
3) a girl who was eyeing me out of the corner of her eye. I was looking at mac&cheese so I asked her expert opinion on which flavor to get. She suggested one and we talked a bit. She looked very young so I asked her age and found out she was 19. Instead of asking for her number, she said she had to go find her friends so I didn't move things forward fast enough. In retrospect, I could've said "your friends can wait a minute. whats your number? lets grab a coffee sometime".

How do you guys usually go about your approaches when you have a small window? I would imagine focus on compliance, teasing, and telling enough about yourself to build comfort. But even then it feels kind of weird to ask for a number without enough time talking (the third girl was only a minute or two whereas the second was maybe around 5). Any tips?

NBW

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
In a store checkout line..."Let me walk you out to your car" Number grab or instadate. Got a kiss and a number from a hot older Latina ( I was on a roll after a hot weekend hookup)

The pitch is real similar each time

Hey it was really random meeting you here just now
What if we don't cross paths again?
I'd really like to get to know you better.
What are you doing right now in the next 30 minutes? If demurred then take the number.

Really lots of time that will work...Coffee place to go, drug store, liquor store, Highway rest stop, Gas station etc.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
yeah you can follow her to her car. i wouldn't though. i'd just be like "no worries have fun." once she's turned to walk away i'd be like "hey! and motion her to come and like "just one minute." if she turns around and comes back you've got.... you guessed it, compliance. then be like "you seem kinda cool, i'd like to find out more. let me get your number."

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
naturalmikey said:
yeah you can follow her to her car. i wouldn't though. i'd just be like "no worries have fun." once she's turned to walk away i'd be like "hey! and motion her to come and like "just one minute." if she turns around and comes back you've got.... you guessed it, compliance. then be like "you seem kinda cool, i'd like to find out more. let me get your number."

Here we disagree... I specifically suggest I WALK HER to her car or out the door. I lead. Following is too stalkerish. I've been asked to walk a woman to her car when she was interested and that turned out nicely...

If she is not interested or just being polite she will demur and leave on her own. Gotta leave that escape option open

>