Taking her number or Moving her, why not both?

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hello everyone,

Working now on meeting women through cold and warm approach as opposed to online and social circle. I would need your opinions on the following case that is confusing me a little. In various articles like :

https://www.girlschase.com/content/how- ... are-easily
https://www.girlschase.com/content/how- ... -ever-need"

Chase advises that when we approach women and have gotten past the hook point with a good conversation going, we have to choose one of these options by the 10 min mark:

1. Propose a date and ask for her number. Or
2. Move her for an instant date if we plan to get intimate that day/night

He even advises that we should spend less time on the approach when we plan to have a date with her later because this reduces the chance of her not responding.

The option 1 seems to be the best for day game cold approach and the second for night game when we plan a Same night Lay. However for warms approaches, like events, parties and happy hour it doesn't seem practical to me. Me and the girl can't be available for SNL and for the option 1 me and the girl will come across each other again much time during the event

So in this situation, will it not be better to mix the two options? After a good conversation is established move her in a quieter area for deeper connection and then propose to continue the interaction later by inviting her for a date?

Looking for your feedbacks
Thank You!

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Witcher dude! So with anything eventually ya throw the rule book out the window an roll with it cause ya have the blue print down. The reason you usually won't do both is if ya hang out longer without escalating the more boring ya become, it sets the wrong frame an all initial mystery an attraction can go. Ya also in it longer so more chances to fuck up.

This doesn't mean ya can't do both an in certain situations it's best to do both. The advantage is ya go what ya want (her number and organise a date) an show ya not really happy about getting a number it's just no big deal, ya still cool. Ya do the ground work here an ya don't have to do work later on.

Typical advice is dates shouldn't be longer than 20 minutes if ya can't hit the objective. Read posts and field reports people will have dates for hours. It's not necessarily wrong or bad depending.

Opting to get her number, organise a date and disappearing works for ya cause it shows ya not needy an clingy an bumping into her later is nothing ya can have a bit of small talk an tease bout she can't keep away from ya.

It sets a better frame dude!

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fluxcapacitor said:
Witcher dude! So with anything eventually ya throw the rule book out the window an roll with it cause ya have the blue print down. The reason you usually won't do both is if ya hang out longer without escalating the more boring ya become, it sets the wrong frame an all initial mystery an attraction can go. Ya also in it longer so more chances to fuck up.

This doesn't mean ya can't do both an in certain situations it's best to do both. The advantage is ya go what ya want (her number and organise a date) an show ya not really happy about getting a number it's just no big deal, ya still cool. Ya do the ground work here an ya don't have to do work later on.

Typical advice is dates shouldn't be longer than 20 minutes if ya can't hit the objective. Read posts and field reports people will have dates for hours. It's not necessarily wrong or bad depending.

Opting to get her number, organise a date and disappearing works for ya cause it shows ya not needy an clingy an bumping into her later is nothing ya can have a bit of small talk an tease bout she can't keep away from ya.

It sets a better frame dude!

You are right. We can break the rules when we master them, however, I'm still in the learning process right now for the pick-up and approach phase and less confusion I have on how to do thing the better.

And I agree with you that the longer the more chance to fuck up. I also had good interaction where I spent like 1 hour when I met the girl, usually it's at events and when I already know the girl from somewhere, not completely cold.

I just feel that if I eject after 10 minutes there will be no enough connection and after that, the girl will flake because of it.

Thanks for the pointers

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Witcher dude! The amount of connection built up in 10 minutes comes from you an how good the interaction is. Ya fundamentals will help greatly. If ya look like the man she wants she'll come out. If ya don't look perfect but ya had a good interaction an ya built attraction/intrigue an portrayed how cool ya are she will come an meet ya.

Think about it, we move fast but don't rush. We assume attraction an are cool an confident. If ya present yourself well half the battle is done so if ya don't look like quasimodo ya have a chance Haha!! You don't need to slug it out for hours to convince her to come out with ya, she's usually made up her mind anyway. Cutting interaction short is a way to use initial attraction, build intrigue an less chance to fuck up.

If ya know the girl slightly a few of these things are useless. They've usually expired by now as they've got a better picture of ya. A think the best way to proceed with this is a combination. Ya either move her for compliance an then get the date an number or ya get the date an number, hang in a little bit an then move her. Ya won't be able to escalate to the goal but ya building compliance an investment. If she won't move with ya she won't meet ya. If she moves she's less likely to flake.

Depending on situation if ya gonna be forced in her company for hours ya can't just eject but ya shouldn't be a burden either. If ya there to work, work. Be busy, don't give her all ya time. Another point to consider if ya will bump into her later don't say bye! That ends ya interaction, leave it open.

Definitely tease that she can't keep away, be playful an flirtatious an paint the frame that she's chasing you dude!!

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fluxcapacitor said:
Witcher dude! The amount of connection built up in 10 minutes comes from you an how good the interaction is. Ya fundamentals will help greatly. If ya look like the man she wants she'll come out. If ya don't look perfect but ya had a good interaction an ya built attraction/intrigue an portrayed how cool ya are she will come an meet ya.

Think about it, we move fast but don't rush. We assume attraction an are cool an confident. If ya present yourself well half the battle is done so if ya don't look like quasimodo ya have a chance Haha!! You don't need to slug it out for hours to convince her to come out with ya, she's usually made up her mind anyway. Cutting interaction short is a way to use initial attraction, build intrigue an less chance to fuck up.

If ya know the girl slightly a few of these things are useless. They've usually expired by now as they've got a better picture of ya. A think the best way to proceed with this is a combination. Ya either move her for compliance an then get the date an number or ya get the date an number, hang in a little bit an then move her. Ya won't be able to escalate to the goal but ya building compliance an investment. If she won't move with ya she won't meet ya. If she moves she's less likely to flake.

Depending on situation if ya gonna be forced in her company for hours ya can't just eject but ya shouldn't be a burden either. If ya there to work, work. Be busy, don't give her all ya time. Another point to consider if ya will bump into her later don't say bye! That ends ya interaction, leave it open.

Definitely tease that she can't keep away, be playful an flirtatious an paint the frame that she's chasing you dude!!

Thanks dude for these insights.

I realize now that my qyestion would have been way more easy to understand and to aswner to if i wrote it this way:

Should you absolutely move the girl if you aim is to take her number and not an instantt date or same night pull/lay?

Thanks

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Witcher said:
Thanks dude for these insights.

I realize now that my qyestion would have been way more easy to understand and to aswner to if i wrote it this way:

Should you absolutely move the girl if you aim is to take her number and not an instantt date or same night pull/lay?

Thanks

Don't move just to move. What is your purpose? Usually it is to get somewhere more secluded so you can talk in a more intimate fashion, or escalate. If you keep compliance testing a woman eventually they get to be like your dog when he is tired of playing catch. Lots of times I'll suggest we go for a walk Talking seems easier walking along together. You can stay in Public view and yet be out of hearing to discretely get a number.

>