General advice where I can improve on

Howtogetgirls

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys,

This post was made to get a sense of what needs to improvement as I feel pretty lost now.
I feel comfortable in most social settings and with women. Making eye contact with women, feeling comfortable with my sexual desire. But I can’t seem to get things happening even though I feel the attraction is mutual.

Any advice?
Thanks in advance!

HTGG

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Could you give us a bit more info? Or maybe even an in depth example of the last failed interaction you've had?

matteo-d

Space Monkey
space monkey
JacobPalmer said:
Could you give us a bit more info? Or maybe even an in depth example of the last failed interaction you've had?

yup, +1 on that, more info would be helpful :p

Usually, the good thing to do is evaluate what is good right now, and what is still to be improved. Think about:

- your voice tonality
- approach level
- how much your conversations are interesting
- does your clothing style is good
- Are you good at getting numbers...
- Are you comfortable in your own sexuality

Evaluate everything in your life that is linked to women and put notations from 1 to 10. Then work on the aspect that you think needs the biggest improvement right now

HumanWhoLearns

Space Monkey
space monkey
Something I've noticed is that you need to be good at flirting and banter in order to stimulate their emotions and get them attracted to you. Small talk and even deep diving can only get you so far. You also need to show that you are comfortable talking to her and being around her, both in your body language and your talk, i.e. your intentions, voice tone, smoothness of conversation, etc.

>