How do "regular guys" cope?

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
This is a big elephant in the room-type question (and I apologise if it's been asked before), but it's been on my mind a lot lately.

How do guys without any game even get a woman, let alone keep her? They just walk around until some girl decides she likes him enough to do all the work?

Given all the difficulties that women throw up for us guys, how is it that our species still exists?

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Well I guess in the past you had ongoing wars which caused a male shortage and different market dynamics. Also not too long in the past being a provider just was right. In the far past you had Khal Drogo who just took whomever he wanted.

But you are right the regular guy doesnt have the situation favoring him. Usually they get a girl by social circle or just the lower tier ones who accept them. They dont really have a choice and just settle. How they cope? They settle or opt out. I know a lot of guys who just stepped out of the game because of perceived low chances.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Zapp dude! Very good question based on what ya observe and something that has a variety of answers again on different observations. Although some regular guys are regular others have better fundamentals, better natural instincts or are good providers for a girl that's looking for one. If ya for the bill she's looking for ya can strike lucky but do ya fancy ya chances winning the lottery?

Like DarkKnight I know guys that have opted out of looking an trying, I know guys that have settled an I also know guys that have been ridiculously lucky with their current girlfriends. They've held them for a year without any drama... but they're totally clueless with girls. What they have going is they're tall, dress fairly well, don't look like quasimodo and are good providers with well paid jobs. I'm not saying ya have to be rich to be a provider but it can help.

It's not so much regular guys walk around until a girl likes them enough to do all the work. Some regular guys will do some work or at least meet them half way but they'll make it more challenging than needs to be. Mr chatty on text, ya betcha. Beating about the Bush an not asking straight away, damn right. Possibly pushing for a relationship themselves? I wouldn't doubt it. All fundamentally wrong, but ya can do everything wrong an succeed an do everything right an fail. Shit certainly does happen dude!

There's not one answer for this cause each case isn't the same. As for hanging on to the girl, how valuable are these regular guys to them? If they don't feel they can do better and invest a lot of time in a guy it's harder for her to leave. Girls are racing against time for their sell by date!!

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Only 40% of men have historically reproduced. If you're in the top 40% you will constantly have women who are 1 point lower than you in looks making it easy for you. Not bad if you're an eight and have sevens make it easy on you. If you're a six though, that's a drag, but at least you're getting laid. It's hard for the guys dead center especially. Really ugly guys I imagine find it easier to accept their fate than truly average guys.

In my experience if you want girls who are equal to better looking than you game is necessary if you're not rich or famous.

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
naturalmikey said:
In my experience if you want girls who are equal to better looking than you game is necessary if you're not rich or famous.

Definitely improve your game, but also:

1. Get ripped - workout
2. Fix your teeth - straighten and whiten
3. Improve your sense of fashion
4. Get a good haircut/facial hair
5. Eat only food that is good for you
6. Learn to speak like a sexy, charming guy

And then, yes it'll be easier if you're rich/famous, but definitely not necessary.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i honestly find very little difference based on the way i'm dressed/body composition.

i think your looks are almost set in stone based on your face. I've never been fat, but I've been everything (shredded, ripped, have a belly). I find not much changes. Same way with dress.

Voice is very important. I consider it a big part of game.

I'll be honest and say if you have an ugly face fixing your body and teeth might make wonders. My face is pretty good though and it has little effect.

>