Girls give more signals when I am not alone

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Main question:

I Have noticed something for quite some time. Babes tend to not look as much to you when you are alone, but when you are with a buddy signals come significantly more. (Perhaps because they assume I am distracted?) Ofcourse I am not happy with this because I want to notice. Do you guys know any way which can lower the girls attraction hiding mechamism?

Also side question:

Me and a couple of buds were sitting at a bench. And these girls were next to us. They talked about how men think they are tough when they smoke cigars. I responded promptly with "not all men".

So the girl next to me said "only old men, just like you" (I am not that old, but older than her), but since I was not attempting to pick up I just looked forward and didnt really react. The girl quickly said "I was joking", (is this her qualifying?). At one point me and my buds were leaving and my pals said bye. So one of the girls called after uswith "I guess that was it boys!". Were they hoping that we made something happen? Just striked me as odd. :). Again I was not in a pickup attempt.

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
(sorry, no idea regarding your main question)

DarkKnight said:
Me and a couple of buds were sitting at a bench. And these girls were next to us. They talked about how men think they are tough when they smoke cigars. I responded promptly with "not all men".

So the girl next to me said "only old men, just like you" (I am not that old, but older than her), but since I was not attempting to pick up I just looked forward and didnt really react.

I suppose she liked that you engaged her. This sounds like a flirty/playful attempt at engaging back to let you know that she's open to being chatted up. Call it a shit test if you will

DarkKnight said:
The girl quickly said "I was joking", (is this her qualifying?).

Maybe it was her realising that that was a bit too harsh and she still wanted to engage in conversation.

DarkKnight said:
At one point me and my buds were leaving and my pals said bye. So one of the girls called after uswith "I guess that was it boys!". Were they hoping that we made something happen?

It sure sounds like it!

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I figured as much :). Thanks for the confirmation, unfortunately I was absolutely not in a gaming mood. I was actually burned out by focusing on game too much. I'm taking a couple of days rest.

If somebody can answer the main question I would appreciate it.

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
DarkKnight said:
I figured as much :). Thanks for the confirmation, unfortunately I was absolutely not in a gaming mood. I was actually burned out by focusing on game too much. I'm taking a couple of days rest.

I know what you mean, I have the same. I need to step it up though, my score this month is gonna suck :)

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
DarkKnight dude! Am a bit short on time but felt I wanted to answer ya main question an I'll try an circle back to the side question.

Top an bottom ya really can't. Ya can improve ya fundamentals an become the man she really wants to meet to make her try an show it. What ya looking for is to guarantee AIs or big IOIs and unfortunately ya can't guarantee that. This comes down to situation, location, how she's feeling, what's happening. A girl who really likes ya might give really subtle signs, maybe she views ya as being out of her league so plays it down.

Ya forgetting that for girls being rejected is a huge concern, so they won't always lower the attraction hiding mechanism. Ya can do it over time with girls but ya can't do anything walking down the street an meeting them. Being sexy, confident, self assured an looking good will get ya as close as possible but it's mostly out of ya hands for first impression dude!

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Guess I just have to keep on higher alert then. Ironically being on higher alert can be seen as pinging which can come across as low value and actually raise the guards of girls. Thanks for the reply Flux

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
DK,

I think more people around lowers inhibition to some degree. Maybe they are "Flock shooting" to see if one of the group responds.

It's a low-effort was to see if someone bites...

As for you interacting with them, I've fond that if i have a devil-may-care attitude about whether an approach is going to work out, many times i'll be surprised by how receptive the woman is. Women can sense nervousness and are really turned off by it.

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Usually this is a form of some kind of social proof, in my opinion.

If you're with a cool buddy or a group and it looks like you all are having fun, it's social proof that you're a cool guy.
If you're with a hot girl, it's social proof AND pre-selection.

Both are very powerful.

In general socially a single man is the lowest on the pole (people think "why is he alone and single, did no one come with him? Did his date or friend flake? Is he weird or unattractive in some way I don't know about?")

However, that doesn't mean you can't get a girl while solo. There's lots of benefits to going out solo. Think of James Bond for instance. The main difference is the onus is entirely on you to show her that you're a sexy attractive man - and you just happen to be by yourself that night - the best frame is to say you're there by choice for some legitimate reason that doesn't involve meeting women.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Fuck This:

Lol I still love your accountname. I got your message, but I do not understand how more people around can lower inhibitions. Isn't it supposed to be other way around? Raising inhibitions because of anti slut defense and what not.

Varoon:

Interesting! That's indeed not a perspective I considered. I can see how the lonewolf can seem less valuable since women like to view things in context.

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
DarkKnight said:
Interesting! That's indeed not a perspective I considered. I can see how the lonewolf can seem less valuable since women like to view things in context.

Only off the bat... and that's if your fundamentals aren't right, too.

Remember that women judge guys by their behavior and by the "averages" seen around them.

Single guy coming to an event or venue, hanging around and creepily looking at women - very different than a single guy coming to a venue but well dressed and confident, minding his own business, and selectively and in a very low key chatting to women and making them laugh, then moving forward (or smoothly).

Again, just think of James Bond versus the average guy you see hanging out by himself.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Okay, my fundamentals are pretty on point though. Not bragging just result of some long intense work.

>