Want to do night game but can't because of deafening loud music in venues

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I have realized that in order for me to do nightgame, it has to be at a rooftop bar or somewhere where the music is more background noise. Currently whenever I have gone out, most of the bars I have been to have had music blasting deafening loud, can't even talk to girls.

How do guys even pull from these places?

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The loud music actually is a good thing in some ways.

You have an opportunity to talk directly in her ear, pull her into you, possibly grab ass or at least hold the small of her back.

Not as easy for long convos, but you can do those so long as you raise your voice and turn your ear to hear her...

Keep getting exposure, you'll get used to it.

jakesykes949

Space Monkey
space monkey
Get some ear plugs, bro. They sell ear plugs specifically made for night clubs and shows, which filter out the loud music, but help you hear actual talking better.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
excuses as to why he can't or won't take advice in 3...2...1

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I am actually going out and doing approaches, get lost loser, fuck yourself.

Do you guys think basic earplugs from a pharmacy will do?

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm confused, I can't hear much with ear plugs, doesn't that defeat the purpose of taking in a loud night club?

Only tip I can give is talk into each others ears, that's what I do and I've been to many loud venues.

Works like a charm.

The Emerald Archer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I am actually going out and doing approaches, get lost loser, fuck yourself.
eat it bitch
I already have had success with dating apps you fucking imbecile
stick to gaming whales you fucking bum, I rather hear advice from people who know what they are talking about

Dude... are you trying to get yourself banned on purpose or something...? Correct me if I'm wrong, but have you not been on very thin ice for a while on these forums? Why would you go and lash out like that using very explicit language when the odds are very likely you're going to get booted once an admin sees that type of behavior in those responses... smh

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Your counting on a mod banning me, I bet you were quite the snitch in school and got stitches loser.

By the way, I have actually taken action and approached girls, doubt you've done that recently.

The Emerald Archer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
youre-an-angry-little-elf.jpg

>