Last minute resistance, only before sleeping or broader?

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I have been thinking. When we talk about last minute resistance, usually we think about resistance just before sleeping with a girl. However does resistance with major decisions during transitions also count as last minute resistance? Simple example: you are with a girl and invite her home. Until then everything was fine, there she freezes up.

The reason I wonder this is because I want to know if the tactics and psychology which are involved with Last Minute Ressistance count with these other transitions too. Or are these tactics only relevant when applied to the last 5 percent before sleeping with a girl?

Also if "last minute resistance" occurs during earlier transitions, what does it say?

Thoughts?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think LMR is missing signals at an earlier stage. Or not making her feel like she might lose you if she doesn't keep going along with the progression...

Seeding a time constraint, emphasizing adventure, and making the most of your limited time.

So many times, I've texted after a goodnight and gotten the response to come over. Probably 4:1 in favor.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
What do you mean with missing signals? You mean like objections that you did not adress yet? And more relevant to my post, do you experience last minute resistance during transitions or only at the very end (before sleeping with girl)

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
last minute resistance by definition is last minute, meaning at the sex location. however, you should be calibrating regardless of when the resistance occurs. if you’re talking about tactics, like freezing her out, i don’t do that. if i did it would only be at the sex location.

ideally you want her committed to hooking up by the time you get her home. gaming the girl at home is why you encounter lmr. ideally you’re using curiousity along with push pull and pickup fundamentals so that by the end of the night she is escalating on you.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Natural Mikey cool response man. So basically tactics and psychology are different between lmr situation and normal resistance. However I do use freeze outs from time to time in order to increase compliance, what are your tactics then?

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
LMR is when she starts questioning if she should sleep with you either right after an escalation attempt or when the escalation has hit a high level of arousal and she feels the need to back off.

That's her rejecting your kiss.

Or, she stops kissing you after you go for the pussy.

Or, and these are the worst, she feels herself getting super turned on and has to back off, because she knows it will lead to sex.

Generally speaking, these issues mainly stem from frame. Frame is everything.

If you framed yourself too boyfriendy, then she might not want to fuck because you'll see her as "easy".

Maybe you came off as too much of a fuckboy, that doesn't care about her feelings or appreciate her as a person, she won't feel comfortable being so vulnerable with you.

Or perhaps this is the 3rd guy she's hooked up with this month, and now she feels that she mustn't be taking that much pipe now that she's framed her own behaviors in some type of way.

Whatever the reason, if you frame yourself in a way that she's not comfortable having fast sex with that "type" of man, you can very easily walk into LMR.

Framing yourself as open minded, outcome independent, dominant, and a good lover will often let her have her hair down, her back arched, and her pussy filled.

If you do find that perhaps she's framing her own behaviors in a certain way and that it is about HER, try getting her to explain why she doesn't want to and attempt to reframe the situation. Logically walking her through the reframe while creating emotional investment through touch and qualifying her can be very powerful.

Regardless, she has to be the one to accept the frame that you create, it is always about her in the end.

Hue

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Fuck This said:
So many times, I've texted after a goodnight and gotten the response to come over. Probably 4:1 in favor.

Please explain?

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hue

I have to digest fully what you are writing, I read it twice bit have to still distill it a little. So you are saying that LMR can arise at any escalation attempt? Not just the last 5 minutes. As long as she can see where it is going?

Also unfortunately some girls immediately slot you in boyfriend despite your sexy vibe. Especially if you share some commonalities and background.. yeah

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hue dude! Really good reply had some solid information an I thought it was very fascinating. I have found myself with girls that frame their own behaviour that it's about her an I always struggle to reframe this.

If she tells me why she doesn't want to I can frame it, it's when I don't know why when I am shooting in the dark. How do ya get her to explain why without straight up asking why? Or do ya literally just ask her point blank? Thanks dude!

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Grand Pooba said:
Fuck This said:

Please explain?

from this LR : viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18458&hilit=hotel
Fuck This said:
.....So I went back to my room and fished out the business card she had handed me. It had only one phone number on it , so I sent a short text:

"Yes, but I am that kind of guy."

She replied
"My room #XXX"

In 5 minutes, I was there, and I left just in time for my morning meeting....

On this experience, I had everything in my favor. Her interest, my social proof, a sense of Outcome Independence (demonstrated by letting her off the elevator after the emotional spike of the kiss.), and Logistics of a hotel room right there

From this LR viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11570&hilit=hotel

Fuck This said:
At this point she still had a crabcake left and she made the waiter bring me a plate and insisted I eat it. I complied and remarked it was good even if it was this far inland (I live near the coast). At that point We both decided we had an early day in the morning and headed for the elevator together. I asked her for her cell # before we got to the elevator, out of earshot of the others. We rode up together and I bid her good night.

Precisely 3 minutes later she texted me "I'm having a hard time with my room key."
I replied back "do you require my assistance?"
"room XXX"

Aonther time after a girl gave me a kiss after an evening run, and I texted her to be sure she got home safe. She texted back to say she was alone that night and headed to bed. unfortunately I'd driven 30 miles in the other direction by then..

These situations required the girl to not be where other people would judge her. The stage was set and the text was a covert whisper...

>