Getting my redemption for peaking later socially in life, help me Chase.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
So things are finally starting to pick up for me in NYC, socially and romantically, but the reality is I know I have to get my redemption. Not redemption against any person but redemption for what happened. In the past 2 years, I have had some sex with a few women and even been validated by a few who called me hot, something that never happened to me in my youth mostly due to me being repressed.

I journaled a bit and thought about stuff that was bothering me that not even sex with hot women on its own can fix. The deeper I dug, the more I realized that I was miserable not because of a lack of success with hot girls, but also getting stuff along the way that would have led to sex with hot girls.

1. Not having "cool friends" which I have actually made progress in fixing.

2. Not having the status of a sleaze bag that sticks his dick in hot girls but always being known as a good kid.

3. Not having a sexy role or being a part of a crew that resulted in me getting hot girls, I am still really really angry of not being able to bartend in college due to a lack of fraternity connections.

I have realized that even if I fuck tons of hot girls, it won't fix it on its own. What extra things can I be doing to fix it?

I enjoy my job but it is more geeky, requires brains. I have been trying to bartend on the side or get any work at a nightclub but isn't worked in my favor. Trying to really handle this demon before I hit my 30s and get too old to be a cool high status guy, and have to worry about society pressuring me into marriage with kids or having to be boring and bitter with age.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
A person who works through long-term action becomes the man they wish to become. In the journey of working towards becoming the man you wish to become, you slowly start to gain access to the things you want.

A person does not suddenly gain access to the things they want, and THEN become the man they wish to be.

You have it backwards.

>