Is this needy or attractive? Bit of both?

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
I have noticed some time in the last year I have started to do this when with girls. We're sitting side by side, hand in hand or hand round her waist typically rather close and intimate an I just pick her up and put her on my lap. No idea why or anything, haven't really questioned it just act on the impulse.

Attractive qualities with this is I take what a want without permission or asking. It shows off my strength an I find this turns the girls on a lot. Although a will physically put her where a want her she complies and trusts me to pick her up an doesn't move away when a put her there.

Needy issues with this is we were close an intimate anyway. Am I that needy that I need to be even closer?

I really can't decide dudes!

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think you're overthinking. Sometimes, one single action can be the moment that kills the tension between you and the girl. Your case is not one of them.

Why? Because it sounds like the overall frame is you being an attractive man and just taking what you want, and they follow your lead. You putting them on your lap is fine as long as it comes not from a needy place, but from you taking what you want - and that's the idea I get from reading your post.

I mean, have you ever lost a girl because she said "I can't have a man put me on his lap?" ;)

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Lover dude! Thanks for the reply ya totally right an am overthinking it! It does come from a taking what I want place.

Haha have never had a girl say that or give any negative signs during or after! I have had one bring it up later when she exploded on me in some breakdown an said an stop picking me up! I don't like it, I feel like a child!

She loved it though ya could see from the look on her face so this was a shit test. I continued to do it, I picked her up in front of her friends an she asked if a had to? I didn't say anything an her friends called her out on it that they could see from her face she was really happy about it an didn't mind!

>