29 Year Old Virgin (I need help!)

nexus321

Space Monkey
space monkey
Okay first things first, I know I'm probably going to get some troll responses but please don't. I have had a hard life and the fact that I've never had sex depresses the living hell out of me. I have spent years in the past to game women whether daygame or night, I recently got my first kiss at age 29 but couldn't get sex. My question is how do I talk to women? What do I say to attract them?? And I always get the whole "I have a bf speech" what do I do when she says that? Give up? I get the BF speech a lot.

Also I have some social anxiety.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Nexus321 dude! If you've spent years doing day and night game you already know how to talk to girls dude. If ya just got ya first kiss ya weren't getting sex... ya weren't.

What do I say to attract them? That ya rich an famous! Am joking with that...

It's not what ya say just that ya say it. Ya can say very little and attract them, get them talking more dude. Literally dude this site has so many articles to get ya started.

Read about approach anxiety, this is ya social anxiety guide. Just get talking to them and hang in there as long as ya can. Break the touch barrier, touch her arm, shake her hand, hug her just break the touch barrier. Encourage her to touch you. Ask her to stand, sit or move with ya for compliance. Run touch escalation or deep dive or both.

Ya can either baby step this by meeting girls, getting numbers, going on dates an escalating or try to push everything as far as ya can. There's arguments for both...

Ignore the whole a have a boyfriend thing it can be genuine, a shit test or a polite rejection. Keep going to find out. If she does have a boyfriend that's not ya problem it's hers she has to decide to stay loyal or cheat ya not doing anything wrong.

Attraction will come from ya fundamentals, how ya look, how ya stand, how ya walk, how much of a sexy vibe ya give of, ya voice, ya social skills. There's way too much to think about.

Start with fundamentals an approaching dude!

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
nexus321-

Fluxcapacitor said:
Attraction will come from ya fundamentals, how ya look, how ya stand, how ya walk, how much of a sexy vibe ya give of, ya voice, ya social skills. There's way too much to think about.
Flux may have missed something important. Logistics?

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I really want to help you, and I'm sure lots of people here want to help you, but you need to show more that you're trying to help yourself. Nobody here is going to answer "how do I talk to women?" because it's such an in-depth subject and this site already has countless, free articles on the subject that have already been written. Same with attracting women, same with dealing with the "I have a BF" comment, same with dealing with social anxiety. This site has articles for everything, plus tons of videos on YouTube, and that's just GC content.

I recommend reading a bunch of articles to start familiarizing yourself with the theory of picking up girls, while ALSO getting out there, trying new things, and making real progress in the field. I also highly recommend the Newbie Assignment. It's a sticky on one of the boards here. Find it and do it. It pushes your comfort zone nice and slowly. By the end of it you'll be in great shape. Also start a journal on the Journal board. Also read through others journals. You'll find many people dealing with the exact same issues you are, and figuring out how to overcome them.

Best of luck!

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The first step is to not take women seriously, women are nothing but emotional fickle beings. Don’t put them on a pedestal or even like them. When you catch yourself having emotions focus on something more important and always talk to more girls. Always know they are not stable creatures, you have to go out there and really not give a fuck about them because you trip up when you do.

Just take baby steps, read the articles, take the quiz on the site, read the articles from there, and do the newbie assignment.

You have to do it yourself because you will never do it unless you do it, no articles will help you open your mouth, they help with what you say and other things, but you need to do your part.

And just remember women aren’t shit and you’re good.

>