How do you have fun when you are a beginner?

Avgweirdogeek

Rookie
Rookie
Hello,
I know gaming can be a very daunting especially when you are a beginner and not seeing much result. So are there any of you guys found any creative ways to make it fun every time you guys are going out for a session? So it doesn’t Feel like a task every time you go out? Especially when you are out about approaching solo? Or is it something you will just have to suck it up and go through it even if its mundane and stressful?

Thanks!

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'll tell you like Chase told me, "It doesn't get fun until you get more experience."

What I will tell you personally is this; if you want women you have to keep putting work in, fun or not.

I stopped learning game after I got tired of dealing with the bullshit that comes with dating. But what happened? I had a girl I was seeing for years, but it sucked, I wanted to be free and fuck more women.

I wasted years on not improving my game, but I still had a chick who worshiped me at least.

So the point is, if you don't keep improving yourself with women, you'll regret wasting time, there's more to it than being fun.

Right now I'm getting so many fine women I'm angry i got out the game. That's years that I could have had that, but didn't because I stopped pick up.

So the whole point is this; you want keep pushing because you get more results trying than not. You will succeed sometimes compared to doing nothing at all. Also think of all the women you'll miss out on.

You should definitely use all avenues to meet women too.

Now some tips to make it fun:

You want to get good clothes, get in shape, etc. To me its fun dressing nice and showing women my muscles. Some women say I look like a celebrity. You just got to work on your fundamentals and after they improve, the more fun dating becomes.

>