Need advice. Nexted a girl who came back but have problems again

ramshead

Space Monkey
space monkey
Me and this girl I work with started going out again after she came back from an argument we had where she had screamed at me and called me asshole in public for me not accepting her request to become more serious with her and start defining the relationship so I Nexted her for wanting drama instead of talking like normal adults. I was completely gone from the scene. I didn’t text her or call or speak to her at work for 5 weeks. Until she texted me when I thought it was completely over. She texted me how I’ve been and we texted a bit and I invited her out and she accepted.

We went out got caught up and then went back to my place and we had sex. We went out one more time. And then this week we were supposed to meet up on Friday and she canceled. She texted me Saying

Girl - I hope you don’t get mad I forgot I had other dinner plans on Friday

Me- it’s ok why would I get mad

Girl - ok thank you

Me - ok

Girl - do you have plans this weekend

Me - not much just have a family weeding on Saturday

Girl - those are fun what do mean by just have lol I get crazy at weddings. No worries we could reschedule for next week

Me - lol I don’t like to get fucked up with family and make a scene. But how about Sunday or what days are you free

She hasn’t replied. Not sure if she’s testing, Unsure about me or getting revenge for me going MIA on her.

How would you guys handle this.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Ramshead dude! I would leave it for a while. A dunno how long she hasn't replied in but if ya ask again without a response you look needy and chasing. Dropping it lets her know ya not bothered ya have options! Am not sure what ya like at work since she hasn't replied but ya need to be cold and aloof again as not to get sucked into her game.

If it's not been long she could hit ya back tonight/ tomorrow so a feel ya planning for the worst, an if she doesn't reply it's her loss. If ya feel she needs more warmth to feel ya not gonna go MIA again don't text her but keep warm in person but with limited contact.

Judging on her blowing up cause ya wouldn't define the relationship makes me think it's a shit test, seeing if ya will chase in an attempt to see if ya will commit. Or she's wanting ya to wonder about her other plans which is also why she was wondering if ya were mad. I think ya handling this right dude!

ramshead

Space Monkey
space monkey
Fluxcapacitator

Yeah dude. At work we would casually talk. Even after we started talking again. So I was warm in person. She had not replied since the day before and still has not replied. She did text me that one of her clients passed away with a sad face. I just said oh wow. Then she said it’s always sad when someone passes away. I just said hope your day goes better.

What are your thoughts I’m not going to bring up anything but was thinking of testing the waters and ask her out sometime next week if she doesn’t say what days she free. Since she originally suggested. But I was thinking of doing it in person not through text.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Ramshead dude, am gonna start in the middle cause to me ya dropped the ball here for social grace. Oh wow on its own isn't very warm when she's broke sad news to ya, she wasn't offended and came back addressing its sad when someone passes away. Hope your day goes better... to me means goes better than the dead person.. it's an ambiguous text and I feel it should be warmer in this instance to show consideration to her. Something like I know I hope you're okay. would be fine.

Breaking sad news to ya is a semi social way of telling ya she's not available at the moment while she's still not answered your question. While am all for persistence lately in this case ya need to give time. Test the waters in person, not by text to break off that communication. Don't ask until next week cause asking Sunday or even Monday looks like ya missing her company an ya chasing. Being able to wait shows ya socially aware to give time, ya have other options an ya confident she'll come back.

Be warm in person, limit ya contact. If she's still bothered by the death be considerate but not overly concerned with it an ask towards the end of the week unless ya get a high point midweek an ya can use that to rebound it.

When ya ask do it more of a suggestion let's go do whatever it was we planned! This nudges her that she's already agreed, it plays confident that she's already agreed and makes ya lead the interaction better. Let us know how it goes dude!

ramshead

Space Monkey
space monkey
Fluxcapacitator

Here’s an update. So I didn’t bring up anything and treated as normal I’ll be nice in person but no texting. On Friday at the end of the day she told me her dinner plans were canceled and said if we could meet up that night and I say yeah.

So she took an Uber to my house and we went to get some drinks. We were good until the end and damm she exploded. She was saying how she was still hurt with me. She said she tried to play it off with me but couldn’t stay quiet.

I just listened to her and we she done I asked her are you finished and she said yes.

I then told her let’s go back to my place. When we got to my place I started making out and kissing her neck and she said just because you know I like my neck getting kissed doesn’t mean we are ok so I teased her and sucked her tits and then she grabbed my dick and then we had sex.

The next day she texted me that she has stronger feelings for me than she thought and that she hates me for that.

I texted her back and ignored her comment and suggested to hang out next week. She responded with ok let me know when.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Ramshead dude! Ya got this one locked!

Well done on keeping ya frame and being unfazed when she exploded! It would have been easy to fold but keeping strong here kept ya frame and would have raised the attraction. The sexual tension increased and she was happy to be lead back to your place.

Let me know when also places you in a high priority position. She's got nothing on and if she does she'll make time for ya. Ignoring her comment and going straight for another meet ignores the bull shit and gets ya where ya want which is in person. Keep at it dude!

ramshead

Space Monkey
space monkey
Fluxcapacitator

Yeah dude, I thought I had lost this one but GC definitely helped out. It’s like a game of chess waiting on the persons move

>