expressing opinions?

Rueben11

Rookie
Rookie
If a woman bring up a topic I do not like to talk about (certain tv shows, trends, celebrities etc.) what would be a way to give some reasons why I don't like the topic but using amiable language and keeping it as short and sweet as possible?
For example if the topic is about political correctness I could say it's like a "tyranny of good manners" (keeping it light and amiable)
(I want to practice forming my own opinions and expressing them in a "firm, yet amiable manner")
What would be some examples of that? What would be a good way to do it?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Basically you handle it like you are trying to make a sale. Is the opinion she is fishing for germane to what you are trying to sell (Yourself)?
You have to look at a woman expressing an opinion and inquiring about yours as a TEST. Will you stand up or fold?
When it is an issue where you disagree I like to ask "what makes you feel that way?" Then explain that you have a different perspective and say "but we didn't come here to talk about the conflict in the middle east, I'd rather talk about you."

By all means don't sell out your principles to get laid, but you don't make a disagreement over something that doesn't matter.

On the other hand you can have a good natured ribbing over something as simple as difference in Milkshake flavors to amplify and exaggerate and create a disagreement and then "put that aside and reconcile" Play fighting and play make up...

>