in 5% of situations I do not approach. Maybe I should?

nad_bigger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Russia, Omsk.
After 2600+ daygame approaches I can do almost anything, but there are these situations where I do not approach (and WHY):

1. One girl and one guy walking on a street, no engagement rings, do not hold hands
Could be married - self explainatory
Could be in relationship - self explainatory
Could be FWB - self explainatory
Could be he is in friendzone, but thinks his "slow seduction" will lead somewhere, so if I approach he could be very confrontational, even (and especially) if she likes me. I am 6f4 and 220 lb, but I do not see how I can win here.
Could be he is in friendzone, but harmless because no balls. - tiny possibility, so I wouldn't bet on it
Could be gay, but we burned them all already (for legal reasons that's a joke)

2. Girl and either/both her parents.
I approach students 18-24, so sometimes I unintentionally make a mistake and approach a minor (below 18), and doing that in front of her parents, especially in front of her father, especially if she is not 17, but more like 15... seven gods have mercy on my soul.

3. Girl talks on her phone.
Yeah, you can approach and acknowledge the situation, but it almost never works and it is unlikely she will hang up just for me.

4. Girl is in a car.
Never did that approach actually, but knocking on a window and talking to a most likely 27-35 ish married girl is kinda weird. Very unlikely girl a single 18-22 girl will have a car.

So, that is it, my red flag list)) Should I actually approach in these situations, or is it a good call?

Disclaimer: There is enough of other hot girls around, so it is not necessary by any means.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You haven't been here at the time, but we've had a generic thread where different guys share their similar experiences: Situations you chicken to

You might want to check it out and realize that we all have more or less the same experience.

Speaking of more or less the same experience, I haven't had the chance to get back to your topic about your imagined small city (which is, literally the 7th city in Russia), but to give you a quick idea here: From your many posts I had the impression that feel like a little special snowflake. Correct me if I'm wrong! Instead you could focus on how your experience is more or less the same as all of our experiences here. Guess what? I'm pretty sure quite a few Western guys here would be happy to spend a full year in your "shithole little city of Omsk" (LOL) as a cultural exchange and I'm sure they would come up with a lots of creative ideas how to enjoy their time, meet girls, outside of your special workplace that you seem to imagine is more or less the only venue in town to meet girls. Myself included.

Yeah, I know every one of us is a little unique, too. It's true. But at the same time we share a lot in common as well. These two things hold true at the same time.

nad_bigger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
No, Space, you don't understand, I am actually special, unlike all those other guys. I am the most special guy, you just don't get it!

Ok, first of all, thanks for the post, I didn't see it and it its amazing, how well it fits in my situation.

Secondly, I am bitching, yes, but it' not like I am not doing my approaches (700 in Novosibirsk, 1900 in omsk, about 50 in Moscow). I guess I just wanna hear: "yeah, buddy, it is not that easy for the rest of us either", which I heard just now from you))). Thanks. To be fair, it is challenging to daygame in winter and the infractructure is horrible here, but now it is not winter, so that issue is fine. I hope I will move to Moscow before december.

Thirdly, judging by western PUA videos western PUAs will actually be very happy to visit Omsk, because you know why

Fourthly, I just trained 3 years with no guidance until I found this forum in march, so I very well may be doing something stupid for a very long time

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Wouldn't you rather look for opportunities with a higher likelihood of success? Be more discerning....Learn to gauge interest and screen for receptive women who interest you.

You obviously are in an area with a number of attractive women. Make that approach count....

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Space said:
Ha ha! To rephrase your question: In 50% of situations I do not approach. Maybe I should? The link is to the previous thread. The first time I just forgot to rephrase the question. A little more context by Brent Smith.
I'm still thinking about this. What's the base value for nad_bigger, what does he consider a situation in which he doesn't approach? On the contrary, what do I consider a situation of which I skip 50% of the time? Maybe our bases of which we deduct 5 to 50% points are different.

Situations you chicken to

You know you can get non-flaky numbers in 30 seconds But you have to be creative

>