What Video Games and Sex Have in Common

Atlas

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So after fucking up and missing an escalation window with a fine ass hoe a few days ago, I've been going on a bender and getting back really hard into this stuff again. While doing so, I was reviewing some of my notes, past lays, experiences, etc. and I remembered something that was very valuable to my development: Having sex with women who aren't as hot skyrocketed my game. This was a great tip for my development. And I got made fun of for it too. One time my friend saw me bring back a "sub-par" girl to our apartment and later chided me for it. And what I told him was "Some times you have to kill some sheep before you slay the dragon." So what does this mean? When I was younger, I loved playing Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It was one of my favorite games of all time and still is. But when you first start the game and have a shitty regular steel sword and sucky armor, you don't go straight for the dragons do you? (the hardest enemies in the game if you are unfamiliar). No, you don't. You get experience first, and although there are no sheep in the game, there are extremely weak enemies and things like deer which is where I draw the analogy from. You kill the weak enemies to level up first and get the skills necessary to defeat the harder bosses. This is like seduction because you need to go on dates and have sex with some 6s and 7s before you can worry about the 9s and 10s. This allows you to build up experience, get used to women, and work on your fundamentals enough to be able to get the 9s and 10s consistently.

When I first did this, I got criticized by my friends at first, and it sucked. Were they overly critical? Definitely. Were they dicks about it sometimes? You bet. But it doesn't matter now that I consistently get hot girls and they ask me how I do it. So if you are struggling with women and don't have a large pool of experiences to draw from, I encourage you to go on dates and have sex with some women aren't as "perfect" as you would like them to be and you will see your game improve. You will get better with women in a variety of ways: you'll have more references to draw from when something goes wrong (oh I messed that up on a date with Jenna when I didnt move as fast as I needed to, don't want to to do that next time), you'll be more experienced sexually (I really like this new position, or this one works better than I thought), you'll be better at dealing with people in general, the list goes on and on. When I first started I was too picky, and some might argue that being picky is a good thing, but when you are first starting I don't think it is. You need the experiences to grow and become better. So next time that girl who is a little too overweight or not quite pretty enough in the face hits you up acting interested, then it might just be worth it to give her a shot. You never know what might happen.

Keep It Real,
Atlas

nad_bigger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
ARE YOU AN ACTUAL GREEK TITAN???!!! THIS IS INSAAANE BRO!!!

Anyway, Atlas. I have a question for you. I only do daygame. And I see all kinds of girls, ugly, average, pretty and "ohhhh, fuuuuck..".
And I just cannot fuck an average girl. I tried dozens of times. I sit there on a date unable to even touch her. It is like she is just a furniture for me.
How do you do it, bro greek titan? If there is no alcohol and no nightgame

Atlas

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey homie, so let the otherworldly powers of a greek god steer you in the right direction. In a nutshell, what I did is I learned to like all types of women. I'll tell you how I managed to do that, but first I'll start with a story to illustrate my point. When I was in high school I only started out trying to get to know and talk to the cool kids. It worked some times, but most of the time they didn't really want much to do with me. As I started to get better with people and started to become more educated on social practices, I started being nice and friendly to everyone. I was nice to the goth kids who kinda weirded me out, I was nice and friendly to the nerds who I didn't have a whole lot in common with, I was nice and made conversation with the jocks, the pretty girls, the popular kids, everyone I could. I stopped being judgmental towards them, and started becoming genuinely interested and I got better at talking to everyone, including (read: especially) the cool kids . It's the same concept here. At first when I started trying to get good with girls, I was only focused on the pretty girls, the 9s and 10s like everyone is when they start. But then once I expanded my horizons, I become genuinely interested in women in general. Even the ones who were a little chubby, or nerdy, or homely. Part of my attraction to them was being genuinely interested in them. I realized (partly subconsciously) that the path to my success was to learn how to get better with women and spending time with and having sex with those women was going to lead me to my goal of being good.

Another way to look at this is when I first started drinking coffee I hated it. The taste of it sucked, it tasted like muddy water to me. But over time, almost like a reverse taste aversion effect, I became to like the taste of coffee because I had associated it with the good feelings of energy, improved mood, and alertness. This is also kinda like that. When you meet girls who aren't so hot, eventually you have sex with them, sex feels good and then it leads you to enjoying the company of women because you like the feeling of the oxytocin release, having sex, etc. Now that might be a slight reach, but I hope you understand my point and where I'm coming from with that. Hope it helps, I'm always happy to elaborate more if you still need a more in depth explanation.

-Atlas

nad_bigger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I talk to girls and understand them, go really deep into their childhoods, fears, depressions, dreams. I am a highly empathic person, I can even cry at not-so-dramatic moments of movies because I imagine what characters are going through beyond what is shown.

But it doesn't change the fact that I am not excited about her, that I do not want to touch her, kissing is disgusting to think about. I can go full Oprah on the level of connection but still I just don't want to invite average girl home and my face is very expressive, so she feels that and things cool off very quickly.

I have fucked girls I do not like and it just simply was a horrible experience. Basically you stand in the bathroom, washing your hands from pussy juice and just don't want to go back in the room to fuck her for a second time. And you feel drained emotionally, worse than after 100 approaches. Couple of those and you can slide in mild depression which will last weeks or months.

1. So we are probably talking about different levels of pretty and average. I highly doubt you fucked boring ogresses that you felt as much lust for as a car tyre.
2. I do miles better with pretty girls. The more boring/less attractive she is, the less charisma I have.
3. I never had problem attracting girls (6f4, 220lb, cute). I was just stupid to do anything with that attraction (still about 30% stupid). When I was 15 at a summer camp hot girl approached me with a smile and asked: "hi! what is your name?" And I answered: "why do you care?" I thought that was a clever tactic I guess.
4. However mediocre or straight up novice I am among the PUAs (2600 approaches, 170+ numbers, 50+ dates), I am miles better than any normal guy in my city, thus I am a valueble man even for the hottest Nancy here (more like hottest Natasha)
5. I had very attractive girls (kinda like this type, but even hotter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB01rSkSS94) on my couch, but I lost them because of my very deliberate technique like being too sexual or too pushy.
6. Not all hot girls think they are hot, some have big insecurities, the biggest paradox for me is with tall girls over 6f. For me they are an absolute marvel, the golden nuggets, but they themselves often feel very insecure about their height. One explained it: "They call me big, which is like "fat"".

Really interested in your opinion. Will you let me just go for the top 10%?

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
nad_bigger said:
Anyway, Atlas. I have a question for you. I only do daygame. And I see all kinds of girls, ugly, average, pretty and "ohhhh, fuuuuck..".
And I just cannot fuck an average girl. I tried dozens of times. I sit there on a date unable to even touch her. It is like she is just a furniture for me.
How do you do it, bro greek titan? If there is no alcohol and no nightgame
I'm not Atlas but to give you a perspective. As you age your perspective will change. It's normal. I guess this is the story of all of us.

Some general advice to come into my mind to you, based on your many topics. You said you consume much information. How much do you learn from older guys? Let's say from guys older than you by at lest 10 years? Yes, Chase technically is older than you by about that much, but many of his influential articles on this site are almost a decade old.

You may enjoy this video as much as I did: The ORIGINS of SEDUCTION (with James Marshall, Sasha Daygame, John Keegan). Three older guys discuss - and demonstrate - daygame in NYC. Even though the style they demonstrate isn't exactly my style. But they have some interesting nuggets of wisdom to share. I know you aren't the biggest fan of American girls. NYC is said to have the best of the best, though. From all over the world. The predecessor of this video is interesting, too.

Speaking of American girls outside NYC: The British Are Coming: Meet the UK Lads Who Take Sex-Tourism Trips to Small-Town America

>