Can get sex but not a girlfriend

Atlas

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey homies, long time no see. Since I've been on here last, I've had plenty of dates with plenty beautiful women. Some girls I'd have sex with right off the bat, some girls I'd have a few dates with but it wouldn't go anywhere, and some girls I'd just have one date with and we wouldn't connect for whatever reason. My question to you all is, "what are some good things I can do to get a girlfriend?" I can get sex without too much trouble, I even just had sex last night. But I can't get a fucking girlfriend for the life of me. I had one, but she got super over-attached and it was annoying so I got rid of her pretty quick. Other than that I haven't had a real girlfriend in a while. This is frustrating because almost all of my friends have girlfriends. Also, I feel like I'm a decent enough guy too. I really work hard to make sure that I'm extremely physically fit, I'm playful and can hold intelligent fun conversations, I have a decent amount of money, and my fundamentals are fantastic. I have no idea what I could possibly be doing wrong, or a better way to look at it, what I could be doing better. Any advice appreciated.

Keep It Real,
Atlas

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
If you are correct in your fundamentals, you will have multiple women WANTING to be your girlfriend...

I'd suspect you are coming off needy after you get your dick wet. Read up about the "2 sex Lock down" .

Relationship management is a bit of an upper division kind of study.

Atlas

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks for the reply Fuck This. There must be an aspect with my fundamentals that I'm not correcting or something. Anyways, I tried to look up "2 sex lock down" and the only thing I could find on google was a topic about a guy getting his dick stuck in a girl and I don't think that's what you were meaning by it haha. Either way I appreciate the reply.

>