I met the most high level girl in my lile. And I think I didn't like her.

nad_bigger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Backstory: out of my 2600+ approaches, 170+ numbers, 50+ dates I didn't like about 70% of the girls, bc I wanted good performance metrics on paper, but I live in small city. So just now I started religiously approaching ONLY those girls, who make me go: "Ohhh, fuck, she is hot...". And my pursuits start being fruitful.

Story: I saw a hot girl on a bench in the park, approached, we sat together and began talking. She (19 y o) was really genuinely beautiful and had this queen like demeanor, like when Ivanka Trump was asked about a boyfriend (she replied: "he must be at a certain level of success to not feel akward around my father"). Talk was back and forth, jokes, stories, smiles.

I wasn't awestruck, I wasn't nervous or anything like that. It was just very unusual for me to be challenged. She asked what I was doing in the park (daygaming bc I am on vacation) and I said going to the interview for a job, THE FIRST THING she asked was "Why do this in a [shithole] Omsk, why not go to Moscow?" She declared that she doesn't want a boyfriend bc she is moving to Moscow soon after finishing this year of college, so after that statement I kinda drifted off. Also she confessed she likes to drink fairly often, and I am repulsed by this kind of girls. Also she boasted about her friend harshly rejecting men, to which I said that is not nice at all. She was all like: yes, my hair is pretty, yes I like compliments, yes I get approached a lot (maybe that was her qualifying to me). And I didn't want to ask her on a date bc I thought that would make me one of the shitty men who hit on her (I wrote that sentence and just now thought how fucking stupid that sounds).

After the words about not wanting a relationship and about drinking I though to myself that I don't like her. I like submissive girls who can be just as hot. But now at home I think that maybe I just went into auto-rejection because I never encountered such a pretentious (high maintenance) girl.

So, more experienced men, what was it?))

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
What makes some 19 year old girl high level in your opinion, I am curious about that. Girls are just girls. Or they are Cersei Lannister (fucked up).

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Nad_bigger dude she wasn't high level. Ya said ya repulsed by girls who drink so how can she be high quality if ya repulsed?

Ya mistake the fact that she's challenging you and making ya work to think she's high quality. She's not, she's simply challenging you with game, games and shit tests and ya let her. Ya drifted off cause she said she doesn't want a boyfriend letting her screen you out. Ya just admitted to you that you wanted a relationship with her, so you're more invested than she is and so disqualified yourself?..

Ya didn't ask her out because ya bottled it or because you got sucked into her game. Saying she gets hit on a lot might have been to qualify herself to you or it might have been to unnerve you, she succeeded with both.

Don't worry dude we all make mistakes and if ya not used to high demanding, high maintenance, entitled girls ya will make mistakes.

Assume attraction, don't get sucked into games, keep your eyes on the prize dude!

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey nad,

About being turned off by some points of her personality: that happens from times to times.

Now I suspect that she played her "high value girl" role in order to test your manly resolve. Just be careful, because this is a test, that you should pass like other tests.

But the point I really want to make is this. It is way too early in your learning curve to be increasing your standards and screening for girlfriend-level qualities. For now your goal is to be able to take several new girls to bed each month, for a sustained period of time, consistently. Aim for 15+ girls to bed per year.

When you achieve this, THEN you will worry about increasing the standards, and about being choosy. Why is it better? Because by then, you will be in a better place, with a serious shot at higher quality girls. You will be able to get girlfriends currently out of your league - that said with all due respect!

To get there, you need to increase you dating skill. The more dates the better. If you restrict yourself to only HB8+ girls, your "sample population" will be smaller and you'll get less dates. So I would advise you to lower your standards a bit (HB6+ for instance) and get more dates - for now. You are not going to make GF/BF with these girls, so who care if they're less than perfect.

Another comment: you know how to get dates from cold approach, that is a very good achievement, but it is only the first half of the story. I think now your focus should be to learn how to convert dates into lays. You should aim for at least 50% date-to-bed. Out of 50 dates, you should have at least 25 of them in bed. After all, if they agreed to come on a date with you, it means they already like you enough.

Seppuku

nad_bigger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
seppuku, my filter has two stages: she needs to be "oh, shiieeet" level of hot and she need to be very charismatic on approach.

I have 3 levels of girls as ranked by the sounds I make the instant I see them:

1"whatever"

2"hmmmm" like "I'm curious"

3"Ohhhh fuuuck look at that..."

The #3 Rank is not necessarily agressively sexual Emily Ratajkowski with tits out, but also normally dressed Clara Rugaard, who has a very average slim body but a super duper cute face. my ex was an amazingly charismatic and very funny girl with an average cute face but that is extremely rare.

Most of the people are average and boring with low social skills, so I reckon if this is my choice (and it is), I will much more likely find a "oh fuck me" super cute girl who is only moderately interesting as a person than "hmmmm, I guess, she is cute" with an aubrey plaza level of charisma and humor (also this kind of girl has the least likelyhood in the world of being single)

So, I decided to go for the physical attractiveness instead of approaching every "just cute" girl. And also because I approached over 2600+ "just cute" girls and only had 50 dates of which I didn't like about 35 of them. So, clearly, tier #2 doesn't work for me))

nad_bigger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
also a comment from reddit really struck it:
"I didn’t meet this girl so I can only give my impression based on what you said about her. She sounds like a horrible person. She knows you’re living in this town and she shit talks it anyways. She’s a bragger which is always a bad sign. On top of that, she thinks that harshly rejecting men is a good thing. That show she has zero empathy and is borderline sociopathic. Maybe you were into her and you chickened out, I don’t know how you felt, but you definitely should not be going after women like that if you’re looking for someone to date. A lot of people confuse being an asshole with being a strong person, they are not the same thing. She wasn’t strong, she was just cold and mean. Being pretentious or high maintenance is never a good thing in any situation. You gotta do some serious self reflecting my friend or you’ll end up going down a very self destructive path."

Also "You should aim for at least 50% date-to-bed. Out of 50 dates, you should have at least 25 of them in bed. "
Out of my 50 dates, I fucked 5, I fucked up escalation with another 5 I really liked, and about 35-40 I just straight up didn't like, so
my#1 problem is screening for quality, because why the fuck would I have a date with a girl I don't like)) It proved impossible for me to fuck a girl I don't like
my#2 problem is calibration of sexual escalation with girls I like, and again, I only had about 5 chances, 3 of them very recently btw, which is a very good sign of progress

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
nad_bigger said:
So, I decided to go for the physical attractiveness instead of approaching every "just cute" girl. And also because I approached over 2600+ "just cute" girls and only had 50 dates of which I didn't like about 35 of them. So, clearly, tier #2 doesn't work for me))
It's up to you. But in order to get 15 girls in bed per year, you need at least 30 first dates with a tier 3 girl. Probably more than that when you are just starting. So let's say 40. And if you have 1 date in 7 approaches (plug in your ratio here), that means you need to approach 280 tier 3 girls per year.

Can you find 280 tier 3 girls to approach every year? If yes, then go ahead :) Otherwise your progress will be slow.

What I'm really saying is that there is value in sacrificing a little on the standards and reaching the top level skills very quickly. Once you're there, it's a much better place. Well that was my advice. You know better and see for yourself.

Seppuku

nad_bigger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
thank you, sir)
I can find that many tier #3 girls, especially because I stop myself from approaching everyone else. I am going out in about 30 min, and with that saved energy, without clogging my funnel with shit, I can maybe approach for 4 hours till my knees hurt instead of being overwhelmed with low quality approaches (3 month ago I approaches 106 times in the same 4 hour period, that started my campaign for quality of approach)

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think I should lower my standards from time to time as well. I try to be to focus too many times on the stunners but ignore the 6's and 7's who throw themselves on me.

>