Should I pursue?

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Had a girl flake because she's an airhead, didn't talk to her until I texted her saying its cool, I guess I waited too late to tell her when I was going and I read Chase article saying some girls get embarrassed and don't say anything. So she said she was sorry blah blah, I asked her something, then no response. She has not responded before on something, but I ignored it and it was cool. But this time she didn't do what I asked as she did before, which was only a couple times.

These girls are crazy, anyway I left it alone because I take big disinterest from that, but this girl looks good and I want to fuck her, but I feel like she doesn't wanna go out because she would try to go out again by asking me right? Then I remember this girl is pretty cute, so I guess she feels entitled and I don't think she'll ask me out or anything.

Anyway I feel if a girl isn't showing the same interest as before or doesn't try to go on a date again without me asking, I feel like she doesn't want to do it, I feel like I'm chasing, even though it was only one flake and I only asked her out once.

And I remember chase saying if you cut off girls too much you'll lose a lot, but then I don't want to look like I'm chasing either.

Hope y'all could give some advice.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Well I get the feeling she doesn't feel like she MISSED anything by flaking, so your setup did not offer enough for it to be a priority. From that I'm guessing it is less of a priority to you. Put her 2nd or third string in your line up.

Getting into Finals time at universities here the next month will be tough to get college women because dating is low on their priorities. In that situation focus on the ones who are cutting loose after finals at parties and bars etc, and SNL them. Also work on finding summer hookup options. Who will be in town...what events are going on...etc.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You know the answer already Sub-Zero : Meet more girls.

I see no technical question here, you are just wondering if you have to next her. Deep down you probably already know. Flaking means disinterest, 9 out of 10 times. Yes you can cajole and calibrate and whatever but I can promise you there are just as cute girls who are easier. You just have to meet them. If you want to try again: prepare some time of muddy game playing.

Also: Silence is an answer in itself. Silence is girltalk for "no". And you have to answer silence with silence. And then she will probably wonder why you went silent and bladiebla but it's all a downward slope from then on.

Meet more girls

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fuck This said:
Well I get the feeling she doesn't feel like she MISSED anything by flaking, so your setup did not offer enough for it to be a priority. From that I'm guessing it is less of a priority to you. Put her 2nd or third string in your line up.

Getting into Finals time at universities here the next month will be tough to get college women because dating is low on their priorities. In that situation focus on the ones who are cutting loose after finals at parties and bars etc, and SNL them. Also work on finding summer hookup options. Who will be in town...what events are going on...etc.

Damn I really wanted to fuck her though. Why do women have to be such bitches!?

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
DarkKnight said:
You know the answer already Sub-Zero : Meet more girls.

I see no technical question here, you are just wondering if you have to next her. Deep down you probably already know. Flaking means disinterest, 9 out of 10 times. Yes you can cajole and calibrate and whatever but I can promise you there are just as cute girls who are easier. You just have to meet them. If you want to try again: prepare some time of muddy game playing.

Also: Silence is an answer in itself. Silence is girltalk for "no". And you have to answer silence with silence. And then she will probably wonder why you went silent and bladiebla but it's all a downward slope from then on.

Meet more girls

I will meet more girls, but I want to fuck this one too. Chase has articles about flakes and articles on ball in her court, etc. All these girls online so far act like this. This girl is the one I wanna fuck though.

Only technical question I could ask is how should I ask her out? Was just gonna see when she was free to hang and that's it, but I've been dealing with a lot of chicks like this on the apps.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I missed the part where it is online. I don't even bother with that anymore especially when the streets are crawling with hot babes during this time of the year!

A lot of girls online just want some attention you know.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
DarkKnight said:
I missed the part where it is online. I don't even bother with that anymore especially when the streets are crawling with hot babes during this time of the year!

A lot of girls online just want some attention you know.

I feel you man a lot of them seem like that, but I know it can be done. It ain't even just one chick, a lot of them playing games, but this one looks the best.

I will try to perfect this.

>